Looong developing plays

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Dk was open across the middle on 2nd down. Blame it on RB not picking it up or Geno throwing to a spot.

renofox

Reaction score
Short passes and checkdowns have been available nearly every play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s exactly how you guys are seeing it. Geno had crossers and didn’t pull the trigger. There are outlets Geno just isn’t reading them and/or pressure gets through

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s exactly how you guys are seeing it. Geno had crossers and didn’t pull the trigger. There are outlets Geno just isn’t reading them and/or pressure gets through
I saw the last one but others haven't been there from what I've seen. Geno is hanging in there too long though..doing nothing to extend the play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I saw the last one but others haven't been there from what I've seen. Geno is hanging in there too long though..doing nothing to extend the play.
Yeah drives me nuts, can’t do anything with his legs and just sits there. Frustrating

renofox

Reaction score
I'm seeing the open outlet on almost every pressured play. Most have had sufficientt passing lanes, also.

Latest posts