Lock Emotion

BigMeach

Reaction score
He threw some darts at the end of that game.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Drew has always had the potential be a decent starting NFL QB. He has an absolute rocket arm, can make any throw to any area of the field, and has the athleticism to function in a PA heavy style. Issue since college has been read progressions and forcing turnovers. In college his sheer athleticism carried him, doesn’t work in the NFL. If something actually clicks for him after sitting, learning, and finally getting a shot, Seahawks have a guy on a cheap contract.

It’s likely still Geno’s team even through next year but I wouldn’t be shocked if JS is thinking about it a bit. IIRC he was very high on Drew coming into that draft.

Regardless - what a night for him. That was raw emotion in his post game interview.

nwHawk

Reaction score
When Lock broke down one of the plays in his post-game interview, I thought wow, how many years was Russ here and I never once heard him break down a play the way Lock just did?
The dude gets it. Just possibly could be the second coming of Hasslebeck. Okay, more arm. Okay, let the hate sling.

NoGain

Reaction score
When you're a kid in the backyard fantasizing, this is what you fantasize about. Leading your team on a game winning drive going the length of the field and hitting a receiver on a perfect pass to the endzone to win the game.

Happy for him.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
The dude gets it. Just possibly could be the second coming of Hasslebeck. Okay, more arm. Okay, let the hate sling.
No hate here. Hass 2 , the sequel would be really cool. Dunno about the possibility, but the thought kicks ass

nwHawk

Reaction score
Remember, some didn’t want Hass. Some fans wanted to stick with Dilfer, eye roll.

Hass made some boneheaded plays and was more confident than his play dictated.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
I appreciate what Geno did last year. The difference is it seemed that is was about Geno. The post-game interview with Lock was he was pointing to the rest of the team. He called out the RBs (by name), and the offensive line in particular.

It's possible I'm forgetting, but did Geno ever do that?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Very Happy for Drew Lock!!!

He made plays when he needed to, and was steady all game. I really want to see more.

He certainly has created the basis for at least a QB discussion. I’m sure Pete won’t let there be a controversy.