Lions HC Dan Campbell

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Like beating the snot out of Green Bay isn't enough motivation for Detroit? These guys are going to be either PUMPED to fight for the playoffs or PUMPED to crush that little bitch A-aron.

schkoot

Reaction score
It's interesting, I hadn't thought of this situation from the perspective of a Lions fan. They might have gotten an even shorter end of the stick than us.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Dan Campbell can say whatever he wants but human nature is human nature.
If we win, I doubt the Lion's effort will be the same as if they are playing to get in. That's just logical especially now.
I'll take KJ Wright's take on this before a coach who's never been there before.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Any player who doesnā€™t lay it all on the line for the Lions this game for sure wonā€™t be playing there next season.

You have to respect the heck out of Coach Campbell because his team is now a tough team to play against no matter where they play. Still moving that game until after the Hawks game is decided makes it harder for them if Seattle wins.

They beat Seattle earlier this year and run over the the Hawks as numerous other team have done this year. Itā€™d be special if Lord Rodgers is simply eliminated, but given the steering already done by the league to help him make the post season so the one of the greatest QBs narrative can continue.

Iā€™d expect the Hawks to be jobbed against the Rams or the game fixed to help the Packers. Watch and decide if Seattle is screwed by the referees against the Rams if it is close.

The league has screwed Cincie and taken away their ability to have a first round bye by changing the rules mid season so screwing the Seahawks for better QB ratings is hardly a stretch.

The league is becoming a sad joke between the always on prime time Cowboys and this latest blatant garbage. If you donā€™t have a few questions as a result you are not really paying attention.

I love football but am becoming progressively soured by the BS. There seems to be different rules for different teams, a catch isnā€™t a catch, PI is selectively called, and QB roughing is so unevenly called it too is an area for steering the game.

Itā€™s crap! But hey still keep their audience.

Are we really just watching wrestling and suspending our disbelief?

Even if the Hawks win tomorrow they will likely lose as the fix seems already in.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
If we win, I doubt the Lion's effort will be the same as if they are playing to get in. That's just logical especially now.
I'll take KJ Wright's take on this before a coach who's never been there before.
Lions players some not all will make "business decisions" if Seattle Wins

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
People will say team ā€œxā€ will lose but I have seen a fair amount of time the team that is perceived to be the lesser team to win especially if itā€™s a division game. Players have pride and next years job on the line

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Lions players some not all will make "business decisions" if Seattle Wins
Which was KJ Wright's take that I alluded to.

It only takes a couple "business decisions" at crucial times to sabotage us making the playoffs.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Any player who doesnā€™t lay it all on the line for the Lions this game for sure wonā€™t be playing there next season.

You have to respect the heck out of Coach Campbell because his team is now a tough team to play against no matter where they play. Still moving that game until after the Hawks game is decided makes it harder for them if Seattle wins.

They beat Seattle earlier this year and run over the the Hawks as numerous other team have done this year. Itā€™d be special if Lord Rodgers is simply eliminated, but given the steering already done by the league to help him make the post season so the one of the greatest QBs narrative can continue.

Iā€™d expect the Hawks to be jobbed against the Rams or the game fixed to help the Packers. Watch and decide if Seattle is screwed by the referees against the Rams if it is close.

The league has screwed Cincie and taken away their ability to have a first round bye by changing the rules mid season so screwing the Seahawks for better QB ratings is hardly a stretch.

The league is becoming a sad joke between the always on prime time Cowboys and this latest blatant garbage. If you donā€™t have a few questions as a result you are not really paying attention.

I love football but am becoming progressively soured by the BS. There seems to be different rules for different teams, a catch isnā€™t a catch, PI is selectively called, and QB roughing is so unevenly called it too is an area for steering the game.

Itā€™s crap! But hey still keep their audience.

Are we really just watching wrestling and suspending our disbelief?

Even if the Hawks win tomorrow they will likely lose as the fix seems already in.
you can steer games with one simple call, holding.

chrispy

Reaction score
Dan Campbell was a player. If I remember correctly, he was a TE and was pushed out by Jason Witten. ...I think. Doesn't really matter, but he is a been-there-done-that kind of guy. That doesn't necessarily mean his perspective matches KJs, but they are both retired players that share the same experience in that respect. He'll do his best to win the game. Who knows how many of his players will. Frankly, I think the Lions are the better team.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Dan Campbell was a player. If I remember correctly, he was a TE and was pushed out by Jason Witten. ...I think. Doesn't really matter, but he is a been-there-done-that kind of guy. That doesn't necessarily mean his perspective matches KJs, but they are both retired players that share the same experience in that respect. He'll do his best to win the game. Who knows how many of his players will. Frankly, I think the Lions are the better team.
Dan Campbell was a player but is now a coach & can't say what KJ said even though everybody knows it's the truth.

I'm sure he's a stand up guy & will do everything in his power to get them to play hard but there's no way he can motivate all 53 players to not make some "business decisions" when they have nothing to play for. There are players on the team that know there are not returning regardless of what happens.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If Seahawks win it'll be a cakewalk for GB...no player on the lions will wanna get hurt before they head off for vacation.

getnasty

Reaction score
If you think the game means the same to the Lions if there not playing for a playoff spot your crazy. That doesn't mean they still can't win but the wind will definitely be taken out of the sails.

JPatera76

Reaction score
IF anything. the nfl should've swapped the games around (ours and theirs) i mean afterall that would've helped a lot with "money" and "ratings" a BELOVED LA Rams with Baker and a chance to knock off the Playoff hopefuls

Sounds sweeter imo, id be even less pissed lol