Lions/9ers

GemCity

Reaction score
This is exactly what I see Geno doing if he has Ben Johnson coaching him, by the way.
I see Geno being a top 10, maybe top 7, with Johnson at the helm.

I’d love to see what he could do under Johnson. It would also allow us to go BPA on defense.

I’m standing by the statement that QB isn’t our biggest concern. Yes, this draft is one of the better ones in recent years. But, if we got Ben Johnson??

Unless he absolutely loved a pick, we could roll with Geno… and watch him light it up. Get the defense straightened out…

If Goff is looking like Mr. Efficient under BJ, Geno would …I can’t even find the words.

I’m way too hyped atm…thinking about Johnson coming to the Hawks.

Rambling.

TLDR: Ben Johnson would be incredible for Geno.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I see Geno being a top 10, maybe top 7, with Johnson at the helm.

I’d love to see what he could do under Johnson. It would also allow us to go BPA on defense.

I’m standing by the statement that QB isn’t our biggest concern. Yes, this draft is one of the better ones in recent years. But, if we got Ben Johnson??

Unless he absolutely loved a pick, we could roll with Geno… and watch him light it up. Get the defense straightened out…

Rambling.

TLDR: Ben Johnson would be incredible for Geno.
Agreed. I don’t want to overpay to get a qb but if the right one falls into our lap take him. We need one for the future anyway. We definitely need to shore up OL and defense

GemCity

Reaction score
Ok fellow 12’s…since it’s the half, I have a task for you.

Everyone go to the Webzone, copy some chaos, post it back here in this thread 😂😂😂.

BRB!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Is this a dream? Holy hell it’s the closest fun I can have if it’s not the Seahawks. Please please keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. What a treat!
They're basically the Seahawks of yesteryear in spirit. Crazy unconventional drafts, crazy rah rah coach, and they beat the everloving shit out of you.

Style matters. Winning the right way.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Is this a dream? Holy hell it’s the closest fun I can have if it’s not the Seahawks. Please please keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. What a treat!

I’ve watched every game of the playoffs so far without a clap or a yell. I just watch for the football. This game I feel a vested interest in and it is the most excited I’ve been about a non Seahawks game that I didn’t wager on in as long as I can remember.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
@RedAlice
How does this feel to you? Do you root for Goff?
Remember when I was saying back then (Rams) I thought he
would develop into a good QB in time? He has arrived.

NoGain

Reaction score
Lions are playing without fear or trepidation. They're having fun.

Latest posts