Lions/9ers

Wheetie

Reaction score
Now a fumble. Game over. Momentum is fully shifted. Lions iving the game away now

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Huge mistakes. Didn't pick that easy int from Purdy, fumbled on a busted run play. Lions beating themselves.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Purdy is a baller. Playing behind a terrible offensive line too. Hate the Niners but hard to not enjoy watching him prove people wrong.

Detroit will settle down and pull this out, I hope

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Purdy is a baller. Playing behind a terrible offensive line too. Hate the Niners but hard to not enjoy watching him prove people wrong.

He threw a pick that bounced off a DBs helmet. That's your definition of a baller? Shouldn't mods refrain from trolling?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

If this were Geno, we'd be all over the 2 (perhaps 3 if we count second down on the last goal line sequence) dropped picks.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

I think SF just woke up - it’s like Rocky versus whoever - you screw up and you’ll pay - it all started by not taking a FG -

Cyrus12

Reaction score

I think Purdy isnt even a Dilfer..Detroit is blowing this bad...

Wheetie

Reaction score
Up 17 at the half and could have been up 17 more than half way thru the 3rd