Less Than 48 Hours...

Less than 48 hours from the MNF game and I...

• ...Feel more confident than before of a Seahawks victory.

Votes: 19 16.5%
  • ...Feel the same amount of confidence that the Seahawks will win.

Votes: 73 63.5%
  • ...Feel less confident than before of a Seahawks victory.

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • ...Feel the same confidence as before in a Seahawks loss (Hi I'm a Saints fan).

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":d72um8mi said:
"Then before" what? Count me in the camp of not understanding the question. If you meant to say before we knew Percy was probably out, maybe you could make that clearer?

I don't even know where to begin here? What is so hard about understanding the poll question? It was an open-ended question on purpose. Why overanalyze? It's really not that difficult of a poll to figure out.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rocket":2yx4n53m said:
Percy doesn't matter... he made one catch.
It's the corners I tell ya, the corners.
We should be fine considering we already did this exact same scenerio for 4 games last year and went 4-0.

chris98251

Reaction score
Let it snow let it snow let it snow....................

I actually would hate it personnaly due to having to get to work in the morning, but for the Seahawks game I think it would be epic and Wilson having played in Wisconsin I think would be much better throwing the ball then Brees, if we practice in the chill weather a harder ball will benefit us as well since the receivers will have adjusted to catching it more. Running game, I think being at home will be a big help as well, the Saint have a good running attack but will be limited in change ups because of the crowd noise. Sproles coming off a injury will also feel it more in the cold.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
chris98251":2njag2ik said:
Let it snow let it snow let it snow....................

I actually would hate it personnaly due to having to get to work in the morning, but for the Seahawks game I think it would be epic and Wilson having played in Wisconsin I think would be much better throwing the ball then Brees, if we practice in the chill weather a harder ball will benefit us as well since the receivers will have adjusted to catching it more. Running game, I think being at home will be a big help as well, the Saint have a good running attack but will be limited in change ups because of the crowd noise. Sproles coming off a injury will also feel it more in the cold.

I mean Brees played for Purdue in Indiana, so it's not like he's a stranger to the elements even if Wisconsin is a bit colder. I do think a game in the elements favors us in general because it causes a greater adjustment to the footing/timing/etc. that the Saints get all the time in the dome, but I'm sure Brees hasn't forgotten how to throw in the cold.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah, Give credit for that, it's been a while though and his comfy 72 degrees dome and nice home in San Diego are his current comfort zones, his Purdue cold playing days may be remembered but not embraced I'm thinking. Also it's not just him it's his recievers.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
TqRdCK5PMWJwGHHzw9VOOv6 E7ulMciHNHltQ57wVSUPKS 4Rm

I sure loved this sign in the crowd on national tv last time...can't wait for the game

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":39hp5gm0 said:
There's not a team in the league that I fear when we're playing at home. That doesn't mean we'll win every single time, but it means going into the game i'll always be confident.

To be honest, I don't think its going to even be a real close game. I think we cover the spread rather easily. Maybe double it.

What I meant to say is that we quadruple the point spread.