Last Night's Celebration of Pete (Pictures)

GemCity

Reaction score
No doubt he is an incredible coach. His energy is unparalleled. Players love him.

But, everyone knew it was time for change.

That doesn’t mean it will get better. Doesn’t mean it will get worse…although I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

I’m most looking forward to seeing how another group of coaches maximize our guys talents.

I feel like we have some Top 10, Top 5 even type of guys. Debatable so..,not worth getting into a back and forth here.

Exciting times.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That was were my mind went to at first! How can i trust him after what he did. However, this one time, i will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh yeah, no hard feelings. It was great to see Russ there with all the old SB players......and I know Pete harbors no ill will towards Russ.

We will love Russ once again, how can we not? Dude's the greatest QB in franchise history and was instrumental in helping us win our 1st SB. Time will heal (for most of us anyway).

rcaido

Reaction score
There was a time when we were all in unity loving the hell out of all these guys! Greatest decade of sports for me.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Brock and Salk asked KJ today why the guys were so loyal to Pete. KJ didn’t hesitate - he immediately replied that it’s because Pete is loyal to them no matter what has happened.

When Pete said last year (after the article saying Wilson tried to get him fired) that he would always hang with his guys and never leave them, he meant it. That’s part of what makes him special as a coach and a man.

toffee

Reaction score
You know who was surprisingly absent? Geno Smith! Come to think of it, Drew Lock, k9, and many more current players.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Me3 tried to get Pete fired and now is at his retirement party LOL. Well whatever. Pete is a saint and a legend

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Pete always understood that he was asking a lot of players to play hard for him. It’s such a physical game. So he was going to be their fiercest advocate. It was rare for Pete to ever throw anyone under the bus. He knew even the Cody Barton’s of the world were giving it their all.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Me3 tried to get Pete fired and now is at his retirement party LOL. Well whatever. Pete is a saint and a legend

You do know that Pete, JS, Jody and Russ have never confirmed that story.

Welshers2

Reaction score
You do know that Pete, JS, Jody and Russ have never confirmed that story.
PC came close to confirming it at a press conference. The fact is PC is as classy as it gets and still welcomed Me3 back with open arms after everything. He's a better man than I, because I certainly don't want anyone who tried to get me fired at my retirement party

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
You know who was surprisingly absent? Geno Smith! Come to think of it, Drew Lock, k9, and many more current players.
There were many more there than just this picture. Geno was front and center for the press conference, visibly shaken. If you don’t think that current roster doesn’t love Pete you are sorely mistaken. The fact so many former players, which many thought there was bad blood, showed up speaks volumes about Pete.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Don't be shy, tell us all exactly what you're trying to say.

I didn't see a picture of KJ there either so I guess that means he has no respect for him even though he was almost crying on air talking about it.

James in PA

Reaction score
Too bad, Lynch, Michael Bennett, KJ, Avril, Bruce Irvin wasn’t there!
Yeah, I was wondering about Bennett, Avril, and KJ. They seem like 3 guys who'd be there if they could. Marshawn, on the other hand, marches to his own beat.

toffee

Reaction score
Don't be shy, tell us all exactly what you're trying to say.

I didn't see a picture of KJ there either so I guess that means he has no respect for him even though he was almost crying on air talking about it.
Does KJ lives in Seattle?