Last Night's Celebration of Pete (Pictures)

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ll lay off Russ. That was an incredibly nice gesture.

I’m still glad he absolutely sucked in Denver but, no more bashing.

Ciara must’ve been dancing at the strip club…

AAAARRRGGGHHHH…I can’t stop.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I too thought it was an old photo. Spectacular. Russ gets some props.

The cynic in me says a large reason of why Russ showed up was to do some PR damage control for the monumental hit his image took last year.

I'm sure part of him is being genuine, but IMO he also saw last night as a good opportunity to get some warm and fuzzy pics of him and Pete on social media.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Did Russ really bring his agent? Is that Rogers next to him?
Think that's Carl Smith, Pete's longtime adviser.

Party was put together last minute. Russ must have flew in on his private jet.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Dawg, you joined this site in 2014. Was that your first year being a Seahawks fan?
Well gee Wally, you're old enough to know not to call out a fan's fandom on this site, right? I've been around since ground Chuck.

I just don't have all the faces from the past years memorized, especially since most of them I only see during game day with helmets on.
That is why I asked, so I could know.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I have seen this picture circulating, some people are saying it's old. Just curious if its come out that it really is last night? if so that's cool they all came out to support.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty sure he prefers Pete's style over Sean Payton's now.
I mean who doesn't want to feel special, but the question is whether or not that was good for the team as a whole.

James in PA

Reaction score
I have seen this picture circulating, some people are saying it's old. Just curious if its come out that it really is last night? if so that's cool they all came out to support.
It is from last night. Sherm talked about it on his show today with Skip and specifically mentioned a lot of guys in the pictures, including how Russ flew in to show his support.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Well gee Wally, you're old enough to know not to call out a fan's fandom on this site, right? I've been around since ground Chuck.

I just don't have all the faces from the past years memorized, especially since most of them I only see during game day with helmets on.
That is why I asked, so I could know.
You're absolutely right. I apologize.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
It is from last night. Sherm talked about it on his show today with Skip and specifically mentioned a lot of guys in the pictures, including how Russ flew in to show his support.
Cool. Thanks for the update. I am genuinely surprised Sherm showed his support because he seemed to have A LOT of bad blood with the Seahawks didn't he?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I’ll lay off Russ. That was an incredibly nice gesture.

I’m still glad he absolutely sucked in Denver but, no more bashing.

Ciara must’ve been dancing at the strip club…

AAAARRRGGGHHHH…I can’t stop.
I bet that hurt to say :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(it's a joke, lighen up.......ahead of time)

keasley45

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the update. I am genuinely surprised Sherm showed his support because he seemed to have A LOT of bad blood with the Seahawks didn't he?
Water under the bridge. Sherm is one of Pete's biggest fans these days. The two are pretty close.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
One thing I have learned over the 45 years I have been alive is that "Bad Blood" between professionals, especially athletes, would have to be REALLY thick for a guy to not show up for the man that believed in him enough to draft him and won a Lombardi with him.

These are grown ass men. All the shit Sherm has been through in his personal life makes the business side of a GAME that they are MILLIONAIRES from kinda minute.