Larry Fitzgerald has injured hamstring

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
@kentsomers 1h
FWIW, Fitzgerald has a right hamstring injury. It was his left hamstring a few weeks ago. He could barely bend over in the locker room

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Love Fitz, but good he most probably wont play against us.

Hawks46

Reaction score
He looked like he was tearing up the Niners on a half a hamstring. I wouldn't count him out.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Fitzgerald isnt a problem for Seahawks.

Calais Campbell is and he probably won't play.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Carmon1274":w1lz82vs said:
Fitzgerald isnt a problem for Seahawks.

Calais Campbell is and he probably won't play.

I'd say Larry Fitzgerald is always a problem.

Love him but wouldn't mind if he sat out Thursday.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah Calias Campbell was carted off during the SF game, similar to Bennett. In a regular week, he might be good to go, but in a short week, I think he'll be out.

If him and Fitzgerald are out, I think this game is going to be very in our favor.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
We have to counter those zone blitzes, I hope another week with Unger and he'll be able to diagnose those and get the correct protection called.

davidonmi

Reaction score
with all these injuries I'm beginning to feel more confident. Road Thursday night is really tough though

kmedic

Reaction score
Aside from Fitz and Campbell, potential impact players include Patrick Peterson, Tyron Mathieu, Dockett, Washington, and Andre Roberts.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He had those injuries before the SF game, and still put up great numbers. Wouldnt count him out.

AZ just couldn't stop Gore nor Davis

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I like Fitz, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Dockett pull a couple hamstrings........pull em right off. Not because I fear him but because I really hate the pos.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":1iikle14 said:
I like Fitz, but I sure wouldn't mind seeing Dockett pull a couple hamstrings........pull em right off. Not because I fear him but because I really hate the pos.

Agreed. Dockett is the anti-Fitz in every way.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Never had as much respect for a division rival's player as I do for Fitzgerald. He has all the tools to have gone down as the top receiver all time if he'd had good QB play his whole creer. That being said I'd be thrilled if he wasn't going to play.

C-Dub

Reaction score
I hope they mic Sherman and Fitz up this game. It would be hilarious to hear the trash talking from the two.

Haven't found much info on Fitz....
Adam Schefter: Nothing official on WR Larry Fitzgerald's status until later, but some bad vibes about his status with Cardinals playing again Thursday.

Pick6

Reaction score
I heard from a Sherman interview that its difficult to talk trash to Fitzgerald.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2j1ddxur said:
Never had as much respect for a division rival's player as I do for Fitzgerald. He has all the tools to have gone down as the top receiver all time if he'd had good QB play his whole creer.
Agree and he'll still be a first ballot HOFer. Imagine if he'd played with Manning, Brady, Brees, or even Warner for 10 years (as a Hawk fan.....shudder), etc.

Hasselbeck":2j1ddxur said:
oregonhawkfan":2j1ddxur said:

Agreed. Dockett is the anti-Fitz in every way.

+2

-The Glove-

Reaction score
C-Dub":1gbtbx4w said:
I hope they mic Sherman and Fitz up this game. It would be hilarious to hear the trash talking from the two.

Haven't found much info on Fitz....
Adam Schefter: Nothing official on WR Larry Fitzgerald's status until later, but some bad vibes about his status with Cardinals playing again Thursday.

I don't think there would be much trash talk. Sherman has stated he usually only responds to guys that talk and he shows respect to players such as Fitz. But then again, Fitz was up here for his softball game so it would probably be some friendly banter since they seem cool with eachother.

lukerguy

Reaction score
They still have Dockett, and we still have a patchwork OLINE. THis is going to be a tough game. If I were Vegas, my line would be 0-0