LA Kings @ Seattle

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Would be huge to get 2 points tonight.
Sounds like Jones is starting in net.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
If they can get 3 of the next 5 I think the playoffs are locked. I’m really hoping the last two vs Vegas are meaningless. Really need one of the goalies to get on a heater
Are you a season ticket holder Soul?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
3 of the final 7, and as long as the other 2 right behind them don't win out, which they won't. I went to 4 games last year, I think the same this year.
My friend does have partial, but he did that to get playoff priority and the Winter Classic things.

Wish I could afford to go even more. Hawks STH since 93

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
3 of the final 7, and as long as the other 2 right behind them don't win out, which they won't. I went to 4 games last year, I think the same this year.
My friend does have partial, but he did that to get playoff priority and the Winter Classic things.

Wish I could afford to go even more. Hawks STH since 93
Been to 2 games, one last year, one this year, they won them both.
Had a blast at both games. Was trying to go to another this year but it looks like it’s not going to happen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My math could be off, but I believe there's a chance they can clinch a playoff spot this Thursday. If they beat Van. tonight of course.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
My math could be off, but I believe there's a chance they can clinch a playoff spot this Thursday. If they beat Van. tonight of course.
I think if Seattle wins tonight and Thursday and the right teams lose between now and then you are correct. I think the magic point number is 5. And remember you get 2 points for a win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We can clinch with a win tomorrow night. Stoked. With a win tomorrow night, the LEAST we can have is 96 on the season. Which is the MOST Nashville can have. Tiebreaker is regulation wins. Kraken currently have 34, and the MOST Nashville can has is 33. That building is gonna' be crazy tomorrow night.

I know you get 2 points for a win :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Talk about lucky guessing on which game to go to. We bought a pair about a month ago for the game tomorrow night.

Last edited: