Kearse - The Seahawks Weeble Wobble

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'd have Graham Lockett and Matthews as my starting 3 with Baldwin and Kearse sprinkled in here and there . The coaching staff finally figured out it's a good idea to line up Jimmy at WR something they should have been doing from the start. This coaching staff does make poor decisions some times with personnel practice should not be the deciding factor on who starts in the NFL. Matthews needs more playing time period all he does is catch the ball when targeted. This sounds an awful lot the the Bailey excuses and I'm here to tell you they are better offense when he's on the O-line.

Laloosh

Reaction score
kearly":utiop535 said:
I don't think Kearse could have broken up that interception without committing a penalty to do it.

What bothered me a lot more was when the 49ers blew a coverage and Kearse was open for an easy catch and run TD, but then got confused as to where he should run and ended up being tackled for minimal YAC. Should have been an easy TD, and Wilson threw a pick later on the same drive. If not for that mistake the final score is probably 27-3.

Mmhmm...

wfj67fs.gif

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, Russ got crushed as he's throwing it, or it's an easy TD. Kearse did what he was supposed to do, catch the ball first, then go get some YAC.

hawker84

Reaction score
Chuckling at all the hate towards Kearse this year, I guess some of us have a very short memory. Is he a number #1 receiver no, but practice squad material? Just stop.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
bbsplitter":26h5nbp2 said:
fenderbender123":26h5nbp2 said:
Kearse likely slowed up because he was going to come back toward RW. He just happened to do so at the same time RW decided to chuck it deep. I don't blame Kearse at all for that one...when the QB is scrambling around, the WRs practically have to guess whether or not they should keep running deep or try to run back toward the QB and help him out with a shorter throw.

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that. Both DB's were over the top of him so he would have had a lot of room to work with if he had come back towards RW. Either way the ball shouldn't have been thrown, just like the 2nd pick Wilson threw across his body. I disagree with some of the other posters on here though that kearse has lapses of effort "all the time", if anything I've thought his effort is what keeps him on the field, he just lacks the talent to be a #1 or #2 in the NFL.

This guy looked at the All 22 views and drew the same conclusion that I did when I saw it live.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/10/23/96 ... ine-kearse

Latest posts