Justin Fields has toxic relationships

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh this should be good, they have yet to really be under stress so someone turn the fan up so it sprays well.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Stuff that hits the fan incoming in , 3, 2, 1,
I loved russ when he was a hawk but the way he left , things he said and did , obviously i will never know all the real details of but I just get an a-rod vibe times 10 from him so it makes me want to view him as a difficult cancerous type who I couldn't care too much less about so tragedy work wise is just fun reading
Sorry but , tough not to feel that way even knowing he was far and away the most dangerous RPO qb with mshawn in the nfl for a while, which brings me to the thought of how fricken real and seemingly cool is beastmode . someone who could've had the same path but went a different route , at least in the public eye
My son and I met his mom at an ocean shores hawkfest years ago and the whole group of people she was with were just so nice and friendly , personable and my dog was in love with mama lynch , vice versa . she really was really close to offering us money for her lol. I believe animals know the score btw
TOTALLY different vibe
Thx pete , john and every seahawk player that helped make fun like that happen
We enjoyed every minute of it fo sho

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it's a situation where we need a Poll, who gets traded and or cut first, Wilson or Fields ? This will not end well probably for both. I think a trade will happen, too many teams need QB's and guys like Jerry and Mark Davis love to take chances on guys.

James in PA

Reaction score
No, no, no. Despite both of their recent histories, the media has universally praised the acquisitions of Wilson and Fields by the Stealers. Can't wait to see the backtracking when neither are on their roster in a year or two. Of course Mike Jeff Fisher Tomlin will still be there though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Oh, I enjoy all the comments, it's hilarious. Esp. how people just can't let the sh** go. It's funny, to me at least. It's been a brutal couple of weeks for me, so it's good to laugh a little.

Last edited:

flv2

Reaction score
I don't blame the Steelers grabbing Wilson and Fields for a future 6th round pick and $4.5M in combined wages. If you haven't got a top 20 QB or 1 of the top 6 rookie QBs Wilson/Fields was the next best option. I'd rather have the Steelers QB room than have Mayfield at $30M.

chrispy

Reaction score
I think Bugs Bunny said it best...

"What a bunch of macaroons!"