Julian Love on players smoking cigars

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What ever, It says something after a loss and at the end of game, they, a lot of them are seen on the sidelines laughing it up with the other team.. says to me they never had any focus or purpose to begin with, be cause no one can be so happy if you poured your life and soul into the game and lost.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Did you even listen to the interview? He said there's a balance between young and old players. He's a vet. Expecting Rookies and 2nd year players to have the same mental fortitude as a 12 year vet is asking a lot.
What interview? I’m saying some current players didn’t like the cigars being lit up and an ex Seahawk said he made him shaking mad.

I don’t think it’s as big of a deal as many are making it but I’ll say it again. I bet Wagner or whoever told them next time to maybe wait until after the media comes in for optics.

eo620

Reaction score
I’m happy we won, I’m proud of this team, and we’ll be better next year. The rest of you so-called fans can suck a bag of dicks. Go Hawks!
OK, now I'm confused. I'm assuming, based on your knowledge that you can tell us exactly how to suck such " bag of dicks". Is it one at a time or is it a group event all at one time? That can get sloppy. How many dicks are in said bag? For one that seems so knowledged of the term, I'm assuming that you can help us

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Lame is people who contributed not a damn thing to the season yet have the audacity to tell grown men who battled together all season long how to welcome a friend into fatherhood.
So fans time and money means nothing now? Last I checked our opinion matters where it counts.

Holy cow do you feel better?

Bobby Wagner a veteran ON THE TEAM AGREES. it’s a bad look. End of story

essonto

Reaction score
OK, now I'm confused. I'm assuming, based on your knowledge that you can tell us exactly how to suck such " bag of dicks". Is it one at a time or is it a group event all at one time? That can get sloppy. How many dicks are in said bag? For one that seems so knowledged of the term, I'm assuming that you can help us
Well played 😜
I’m happy we won, I’m proud of this team, and we’ll be better next year. Go Hawks!

Mod edited for attacking p

essonto

Reaction score
Unbelievable that I can be censored for being a real fan. This site is a cesspool of negativity, and the mods are not cool. I am, and have been forever, a Seahawks fan, and will support them accordingly. For all you negative “fans”, #*^+^^!>~%~~<£€£!<^*+^%#!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t give a crap what any player says. It’s a bad look and completely tone deaf to all the fans who have a right to be extremely disappointed with how this season played out.

If it’s true that Love was celebrating the birth of his child with cigars, you do it in the privacy of your home or exclusive restaurant or whatever. Not fresh after a game in the locker room where you didn’t make the playoffs where national cameras abound.

It’s a weak look no matter what.

More fuel for the fire of thought that many players just gave up on the season.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I don’t give a crap what any player says. It’s a bad look and completely tone deaf to all the fans who have a right to be extremely disappointed with how this season played out.

If it’s true that Love was celebrating the birth of his child with cigars, you do it in the privacy of your home or exclusive restaurant or whatever. Not fresh after a game in the locker room where you didn’t make the playoffs where national cameras abound.

It’s a weak look no matter what.

More fuel for the fire of thought that many players just gave up on the season.
So… where, how and when an adult we have no personal connection to can celebrate or commune with teammates is dictated by the fans?

Would it be ok if they were drinking a beer together reflecting on the season that was? How about a fat joint? What if they all gathered in a prayer circle?

Maybe if they all just yelled loser at each other and punched some holes in the wall the fans would be appeased.

The video posted seemed pretty low key.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh come on. I stand by what I said. And that’s not coming from a salty “Damn them all to hell!” vibe either. I’m already over it all. I just think it’s a bad look and at best it’s a “huh? Okay?” At worst it looks like a team celebrating a meaningless and hollow victory to finish a season mired in massive underachievement.

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
So fans time and money means nothing now? Last I checked our opinion matters where it counts.

Holy cow do you feel better?

Bobby Wagner a veteran ON THE TEAM AGREES. it’s a bad look. End of story

Bro, it's football. It's not that deep 🤣🤣.

Fade

Reaction score
-What happened was, they planned to smoke 'em if they made the playoffs.

-They didn't make the playoffs, but decided to smoke 'em anyway.

-Completely tone def. Other fanbases, not just Seahawks fans are seeing the posted pick, and are clowning the Seahawks. Absolutely embarrassing.

-Weakass damage control and excuses ensue. (Just like what's happening on the field every week.)

-Like KJ said "no accountability."