JSN on Shane Waldron

sutz

Reaction score
Heard that on Bump and Stacy this afternoon. Hilarious. :LOL:

keasley45

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA, that's awesome; and very telling. Bears fans, be worried. That being said, who knows how much of Waldron's faults were ultimately because of Pete Carroll. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was much better in Chicago.
If that were the case, I think he'd have responded differently. You know when the guy leading you has 'it'or not. If Pete were the reason he sucked, JSN coukd have just said ... I think he will be great.

He literally had to compose himself to buy time to say something diplomatic.

All the more reason to not be critical of the offense and Geno.

Waldron is hot Bear poop.

bileever

Reaction score
LOL. The offense was not the problem with the Seahawks this year. However, I think we all have a sense that they underperformed, and Geno wasn't as good this year without Dave Canales and Waldron never made it all come together, despite having had three years and some pretty good talent to work with.

keasley45

Reaction score
LOL. The offense was not the problem with the Seahawks this year. However, I think we all have a sense that they underperformed, and Geno wasn't as good this year without Dave Canales and Waldron never made it all come together, despite having had three years and some pretty good talent to work with.
It wasn't THE problem but it was A problem. 29th rushing. 27th blocking. And a playcaller that is a glorified passing game coordinator.

For them not to have been a dumpster fire is a credit to how good they can actually be.

knownone

Reaction score
You know it's the offseason when people are reading into stuff like this.

Rat

Reaction score
ESPN put out their 2023 Draft Re-Draft yesterday and had JSN 23rd to the Vikings. He was the fourth WR off the board after Nakua (4th), Addison (12th), and Flowers (14th). I'll bet he would have been easily in the top 10 had he been used differently.

For the record, here's what it had for us:

5. CB Devon Witherspoon
20. DT Kobie Turner
37. WR Tank Dell
52. LB Byron Young

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If that were the case, I think he'd have responded differently. You know when the guy leading you has 'it'or not. If Pete were the reason he sucked, JSN coukd have just said ... I think he will be great.

He literally had to compose himself to buy time to say something diplomatic.

All the more reason to not be critical of the offense and Geno.

Waldron is hot Bear poop.
I don't think there's enough public knowledge to say this with any certainty. It's not like Waldron would ever let on to a receiver that his hands are tied and he's upset about it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Paer towels for those wings on Sunday, thumbs up.

The rest of the thread doesn't really say or reveal anything much.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't think it's reading too much into it at all that JSN didn't seem to know where to go with the question. Compare his hesitation and response to the one Kyle Hamilton had at the pro bowl regarding Macdonald.
The first thing he said being "he's a great guy vs complimenting his coaching"gave me a real "she has a nice personality" vibe.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I don't think it's reading too much into it at all that JSN didn't seem to know where to go with the question. Compare his hesitation and response to the one Kyle Hamilton had at the pro bowl regarding Macdonald.
The first thing he said being "he's a great guy vs complimenting his coaching"gave me a real "she has a nice personality" vibe.

Damn I didn’t realize that’s the first thing Hamilton said about Macdonald.. do you have a video?

Latest posts