Jimmy G

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
As much critique as I've thrown at Jimmy G he's actually a decent quarterback between the hashmarks and short passing game including screens, slants and shovel passes. Yes he's a $27 million dollar backup but still the best option for San Fransisco. They drafted a poor man's EJ Manuel. They are going to struggle with Trey Lance

94Smith

Reaction score
We’ll see. Not much game action to go by last season. None of the rookies had a great season. Mac Jones had a good season.

I’ll bet you they have a better record than the Seahawks though . 100 USD PayPal friends and family

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
We’ll see. Not much game action to go by last season. None of the rookies had a great season. Mac Jones had a good season.

I’ll bet you they have a better record than the Seahawks though . 100 USD PayPal friends and family
I think the Niners will have a better record than Seattle.
But 2 of the Hawks 4 wins will be against Santa Clara.

94Smith

Reaction score
The niners Achilles heal against the Seahawks is gone. Even the game they won in seattle in 2019 Russ was 2 inches away from winning. I am glad he is in the AFC. Great player

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He was good but his mobility is no longer elite. He’s got awful knees and carries more weight than before. Add to that the bent flip off throwing finger with accuracy issues and I’m glad he’s gone too brother 😂
Wilson played awful against the 49ers last year it was our defense in both games that stood out. That coupled with poor play from EJ Manuel after halftime

RedAlice

Reaction score
I know this is so absolutely geeky rams love chicky, but whatever.

I rewatched again the NFCCG today.

jimmy falls apart at the end. They like to show his sad face on the bench after. But, he lost it before that. You can see it in his face when the Niners were still ahead in points.

RedAlice

Reaction score
IMO. The entire Niners team felt that they would win the game. Jimmy did not.

look at OBJ and Deebo after.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I will check in with you mid season to see if you are singing the same tune.
No need for mid-season..., we pack his fudge week 1 at Lumen Field guy. Check your undies after the results

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I don't think the "Throw Russ off the Lifeboat" experiment can be judged until the end of the 2023-2024 season, unless we have a very successful year this season.