Jets aren’t that bad afterall

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Refs love throwing flags on 3rd down.

They swallow their whistles on 1st and 2nd down. But on 3rd down, oh boy, you bettcha they're gonna call something.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
You going to give Zach Wilson his pedestal over Geno?

You must like them pretty.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I demand total change given Shanny and McVay aren't 72 and understand the modern NFL and Purdy seems to be the modern Brady. I don't like being the football version of the Mariners either leave or get your shit together limmediatley.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
By the way the Cardinals have definitely never read the memo just like most beyond the Carolina or the Bears possibly.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
The Cardinals will beat us twice and I'm hoping when it happens all of you wake up and accept how shit Pete and Geno are. We need to receive our comeuppance for 4-5 years so all of you wake up and get real and stop being ok with 8-9/9--8. San Francisco is loaded and Los Angeles is pretty much back and neither are leaving in the next 10 years minimum

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
I demand total change given Shanny and McVay aren't 72 and understand the modern NFL and Purdy seems to be the modern Brady. I don't like being the football version of the Mariners either leave or get your shit together limmediatley.
Brock Purdy is the modern Jeff Garcia.

We have a chance to go 3-1 tomorrow night. I'm not sure where this negativity is coming from.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
The Cardinals will beat us twice and I'm hoping when it happens all of you wake up and accept how shit Pete and Geno are. We need to receive our comeuppance for 4-5 years so all of you wake up and get real and stop being ok with 8-9/9--8. San Francisco is loaded and Los Angeles is pretty much back and neither are leaving in the next 10 years minimum
I'm curious to know your plan on "righting the ship". What would you do for the rest of this season as far as HC/GM/QB?

Latest posts