Jermichael Finley to visit Seahawks

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Seaswab":2z9gfy1r said:
BlueBlood":2z9gfy1r said:
Seaswab":2z9gfy1r said:
where did Kearse say that?

Truth be known I have a friend that went to UW with Jermaine and theyre still friends and I was forwarded a text. I dont understand why this is so unbelievable. Football players know civilians lol.. My family went to church with Mark Bruener, remember him, the blocking tight end of the Steelers in the 90s who Im still friends with to this day.

Talk about inferiority complexes.

Cant wait for Finley to sign or not just to drop the subject.

Its all good, I believe you. There's a suspicion of people with "sources" on this board due to past bad info.
The "Palmer Syndrome"....

BlueBlood

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":gcsyxu5f said:
BlueBlood":gcsyxu5f said:
Cant wait for Finley to sign or not just to drop the subject.

Yet you've brought it up 3 times today.

What do you mean? I havent brought it up so much as my source is being questioned when I dont even feel its hard to believe.

jake206

Reaction score
NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 8m
Signs point to Jermichael Finley joining Seahawks, who await medical clearance

ErikG803

Reaction score
Am I missing something with BlueBloods past? His post seems quite believable. And it's not like he's predicting lottery numbers, it seems he's probably right.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
So did he sign a contingency contract? Where does this leave Miller? So many questions.. :Dunno:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ErikG803":25zhiliq said:
Am I missing something with BlueBloods past? His post seems quite believable. And it's not like he's predicting lottery numbers, it seems he's probably right.

I agree, I don't see what the big deal is. I, too, know someone connected to the Seahawks organization and I have received inside info before. It's not far fetched that people on this board do.

He hasn't said anything outrageous or ridiculous at all.

People get so emotionally out of whack this time of year.

McGruff

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":k3xo9f3n said:
I think we're all a little leary of things like Blueblood's post because of

"WE HAVE A QUARTERBACK, AND HIS NAME IS CHARLIE!!" *slams phone*

CBJ is available if we want him back.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":24ezmqpx said:

Still one of my favorite threads on here all time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2h3hxj8o said:
HawkFan72":2h3hxj8o said:
peachesenregalia":2h3hxj8o said:

Still one of my favorite threads on here all time.

Yeah. So, that traumaHawk guy......he was just a liar, right?

I think he actually believed all this. He had "sources" telling him this. I think they were just messing with him cause he ate it up. It just wasn't true.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I'm not "emotionally out of whack," myself, though someone who describes any of the reaction in this thread as "emotionally out of whack" is probably somewhat emotionally out of whack. Emotionally out of whack!

Anyway, every time I've seen "inside info" in this board, though, it's been horribly wrong. The dude predicting about the Sonics was the worst, whoever that was.

Usually, it seems just a cry for attention: "Look who I know!" Unless it's Schefter, you're not a trusted expert, so no one's believing you anyway.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I just thought it was funny that blue blood said he just wanted to drop the subject, but has repeated himself 3 times about his source. I have no reason to not believe him, he disclosed his source right away

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1u9uv343 said:
I'm not "emotionally out of whack," myself, though someone who describes any of the reaction in this thread as "emotionally out of whack" is probably somewhat emotionally out of whack. Emotionally out of whack!

Anyway, every time I've seen "inside info" in this board, though, it's been horribly wrong. The dude predicting about the Sonics was the worst, whoever that was.

Usually, it seems just a cry for attention: "Look who I know!" Unless it's Schefter, you're not a trusted expert, so no one's believing you anyway.

Im not an expert I just know a guy.. big deal.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I know people too. You're sharing information on this board as if it matters. That's a big no-no without confirmation of source.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2c67bga7 said:

I take all "inside info" with a grain of salt, but what ever happened to that one guy "12thman" or something like that who legitimately had inside info and was pretty much right all the time. He was pretty much one of the only credible people with inside info that used to go/still go on this board.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":157cl3l4 said:
Smelly McUgly":157cl3l4 said:

I take all "inside info" with a grain of salt, but what ever happened to that one guy "12thman" or something like that who legitimately had inside info and was pretty much right all the time. He was pretty much one of the only credible people with inside info that used to go/still go on this board.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I believe he stopped posting because of people badgering him about his sources.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Lots of speculation that Finley would play 80%+ as a WR..even more than Graham. Finley ran a 4.62 40 and would be a big frame WR we've been looking for. I Don't have the source, but just look around twitter.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3nf1t69t said:
dontbelikethat":3nf1t69t said:
Smelly McUgly":3nf1t69t said:

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I believe he stopped posting because of people badgering him about his sources.

LMFAO!!!!!

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport, the Seahawks are waiting for Finely to gain full medical clearance from his neck surgery before signing him. Finley hasn't scheduled any other visits, and it's possible his Seattle signing is a formality upon getting the green light health-wise

So if he is medically cleared, WELCOME TO SEATTLE!!