Jaylon Carlies, S, Missouri

hawkfan68

Reaction score

12forlife

Reaction score

This dude has a little Kam to him, I like him if we miss Skinner. Whoever the Hawks Draft or pick up between LB, S, & CB needs to have more dogg, attitude, swag to them. Bryant & Wollen have some attitude them but we just need more Doggs, this puppy show on defense is exhausting to watch

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score

This dude has a little Kam to him, I like him if we miss Skinner. Whoever the Hawks Draft or pick up between LB, S, & CB needs to have more dogg, attitude, swag to them. Bryant & Wollen have some attitude them but we just need more Doggs, this puppy show on defense is exhausting to watch

Thanks for posting his highlights video. I think they should take a look at him even if they pick Skinner. In the perfect situation they would have two big and playmaking safeties. They would have a monster secondary.

sutz

Reaction score
Pete loves him some safeties, and he likes them fast that hit a ton. Being big is a plus, too.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I like this guy, I'm hoping Pete snags him a safety or two in the later rounds to compete. 🤞

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Got two quality starting CBs in the last draft. Why not two quality starting Ss in the next draft?!