Jason Kelce officially retires

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think with this info, the Eagles are probably going to be all in on getting JPJ in the draft, might give us some great trade potential

rjdriver

Reaction score
Jason also dispelled all doubts about the Nick Foles rumors.

It's true.

This is a small but important win for insecure white dudes everywhere.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the Kelce brothers. It's kind of refreshing to see guys being honest and wearing their heart on their sleeve vs some of the sound-bytes and insincere lip service we get from players these days.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I could have sworn this happened weeks ago
The reports did come out a few weeks ago, but he said he hadn't made a decision yet shortly afterwards, so they all got rescinded for the time being. I suppose he wanted to take a few weeks to make sure he was really stepping away this time before holding a real press conference to announce it.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He will make a good living in media. Any one of the sports shows would love him as an analyst, and the Kelces podcast is the hottest internet thing since McAfee.

His departure probably means the end of the tush push, too. The burden is mostly on the center.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
He will make a good living in media. Any one of the sports shows would love him as an analyst, and the Kelces podcast is the hottest internet thing since McAfee.

His departure probably means the end of the tush push, too. The burden is mostly on the center.
I read something that they stand to make over 100 million with the podcast alone money definitely isn't an issue for either Kelce brother moving forward.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
100 million? That’s amazing.

You know how his brother and Kittle established Tight End University? Well Kelce should establish Center Camp.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
100 million? That’s amazing.

You know how his brother and Kittle established Tight End University? Well Kelce should establish Center Camp.
Not a bad idea also Travis is about to sign some 50 million dollar endorsement deal he's starting to enter monopoly money level and being with Taylor just raises his profile more and more.

I guess that podcast is the second most watched podcast behind Joe Rogan's on all the outlets never underestimate the economic power of the swifties.

xray

Reaction score
Is it permitted to not give a phuk ?