Jamal, Quandre & Dissly Released!!!

Seahawker

Reaction score
Lockett may be next. No way the team will pay him 27 mil for the upcoming season. Renegotiate or he is gone. Like Dissly. You may see Tyler cut at the hopes of renegotiation
We all love TL but it would be crazy to keep him with his present cap #'s.
If my homework is correct cutting Lockett pre June 1st saves 7.1M in cap space resulting in 19.8M in dead $. Cutting him post June 1st would save 17M in 24' and result in 9.9M dead money in both 24' & 25'.
I see a post June 1st cut and can't see a restructure benefitting the team with so much $ on the books. Sad, but that's NFL reality for longtime performing vet's.
With DK halfway through his 3 year $72M deal, Tyler's fate is seemingly sealed.

What if we cut TL, Odunze falls to 16 trigger pulled. DK, JSN, Odunze, Bobo.
Under that scenario we could possibly trade DK for a high pick & cap room.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the rantings of an old retired day drinker but it's fun to think about options.

QWERTY

Reaction score
I think DK would be traded at this point.

John wants the picks, and I think with the team tanking, they wouldn't want DK to go off on the team.

Rat

Reaction score
Diggs played well enough near the end of the season that I wouldn't hate to see him back on a friendlier deal.

As for Jamal? Thanks for the memories. As a safety, I will hold you in the same lore I do other Seahawks legends such as Terreal Bierria, Brian Russell, and Tedric Thompson. Best in the Nation!

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Weird…
We need ever Penny this year
Yes, but a post June 1st designation is worthless for the FA market. It would have helped with our draft class but the Salary Cap came in bigger than expected so that kind of got taken care of.

I think this signals that John/Mike are trying to get some free agent deals done.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Diggs played well enough near the end of the season that I wouldn't hate to see him back on a friendlier deal.

As for Jamal? Thanks for the memories. As a safety, I will hold you in the same lore I do other Seahawks legends such as Terreal Bierria, Brian Russell, and Tedric Thompson. Best in the Nation!
What about Etric Pruitt???

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I shouldn't fault someone for their personality (or lack thereof) as it's really performance which is the main bottom line in this business but I couldn't stand watching Diggs in pressers. He always looked like he was hovering between being perpetually pissed off at everyone and everything and forgot to take anti-depressants.

Rat

Reaction score
What about Etric Pruitt???
I don't hold much against Pruitt. He was never expected to be any good; he was just someone we were forced to sign off the street because Ken Hamlin is a ****ing idiot. Then Marquand Manuel got hurt and it was over. Hell, I blame Michael Boulware, who was horrific in that game, more than Pruitt.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
VERY good point ^

Hamlin, what in the actual F was he thinking? Well, clearly, he wasn't. Way to hurt your team right before the biggest game of the year, Ken.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I shouldn't fault someone for their personality (or lack thereof) as it's really performance which is the main bottom line in this business but I couldn't stand watching Diggs in pressers. He always looked like he was hovering between being perpetually pissed off at everyone and everything and forgot to take anti-depressants.
True.

His pressers were incredibly awkward and I’m sure the media thought it would be better to ask Lynch questions….

Diggs and his any lack of positive energy was incredibly evident in those pressers.

But he sucked as well on the field with no effort tackles etc….

Rat

Reaction score
Diggs played well? He looked lazy and out of position much of the season.
He wasn't good, but I thought he improved enough by the latter part of the season to think he might not be completely washed. I think for a vet presence on a cheap deal (if he can humble himself enough to accept one), we could do worse.