Jamal Adams?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Doesn't sound good. Pete mentioned a knee injury then mentioned quad tendon? He said it was serious if I heard correctly.

notyou

Reaction score
Sounds like he might be out for the season by the way Pete said it was a serious injury.

seabowl

Reaction score
Serious quad injury. I’d say Probably out at least 4-6 months

Seymour

Reaction score
Tough day. Also now 0-2 on balls off the facemask LOL.

chrispy

Reaction score
... can't help but second guess the trade, but it really sucks for the player. I feel for the guy. He has never chosen to get injured. Unfortunate for all sides...

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
This is going to be a huge hit. A big part of this defensive scheme was based around their two starting safeties taking on a big role. We'll have to see how that works now. Hopefully the cornerback play is good enough to make up for it.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ryan Neal.. didnt he fill in for Adams last year? i cant remember.. but I do remember he was good.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
I like Josh Jones. Glad he gets an opportunity to continue developing his game. Seahawks will benefit. Sucks that it is at the expense of yet another Jamal injury. Get well soon Jamal. Sorry you suffered another injury. Get healed up and get back for our next Super Bowl.

Gio

Reaction score
God... This guy is an injury prone. that sucks. Who's going to replace him ?

OP
OP
Mistashoesta

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. I still believe he is going to do great things for us. Hopefully his injury isn't season ending and he can return somewhere down the line as they make the push for the playoffs 😉🙏🙌.

#mamaswatching

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I wish no ill-will towards Jamaal, I hope he recovers well and quickly.

But I am so over this garbage trade. I would be happier to hear he was cut and we ate all that money, it would be way more relaxing to deal with then stress every game what part of the porcelain body will crack next every play...

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Sucks to lose a good blitzer. Jones' time to step it up. He's got better hands, and seems to flow to the ball well. Decent instincts. I loved Jones in that year's draft. Maybe time to get Blair back in Seattle for a roster spot?

classicaaron

Reaction score
the new mr. glass. cant say im surprised he couldnt even make it through a single game. and on a play where it literally looked like nothing happened plus while missing what should have been a clear sack. no real loss imo.