J-Rod an All Star! Just announced at the game!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That’s great, he earned it, and I couldn’t be happier for him... but, and maybe I missed it, but I don’t see Ty or Logan listed. They better be injury replacements.

Crizilla

Reaction score
My guess is they took Ty off to make room for Cabrera....it's his last year....

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, so far he's the only Mariner on the AS team. I'm sure Ty missing the 10 days of the voting period didn't help his case. Still sucks.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
If Ty doesn’t get hurt he probably makes it.

I think Gilbert still finds a way to make the team. Pitchers always get pulled from the all star game due to rest or injury.

Would be cool to get nice representation for next year when it is in Seattle. Assuming we keep this up, I could see us getting at least three or four guys in.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Anyone noticed that #44 Julio Rodriguez aka J-Rod got his 44th RBI on JUL 1O just after being named to the ASG as the youngest Mariner to do so since Ken Griffey JR and Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Anyone noticed that #44 Julio Rodriguez aka J-Rod got his 44th RBI on JUL 1O just after being named to the ASG as the youngest Mariner to do so since Ken Griffey JR and Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod?
This is how conspiracy theories get started. :LOL:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
With the off day today, Julio will serve his one game suspension tomorrow. I’m still waiting for an explanation from MLB on what he did wrong, other than to be in the batters box when an opposing pitcher threw at his head. Also still waiting for Mike Trout’s suspension for being guilty of the same thing…

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This is how conspiracy theories get started. :LOL:

A little more but thought it was too much…even if I wrote JULY 10 instead of JUL 1O to make it look like JULIO.

The Y in JULY 10 is perfectly spaced in the middle, Julio’s middle name is Yarnel.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Not all things are coincidences
Rule 39. 😉

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Julio will be matched up against Corey Seager in the HR derby.

Ruminator

Reaction score
This statistic is pretty unreal, and we have two more games to play before the break:

Rodriguez now has 50 RBIs and 21 stolen bases this season, becoming the first first-year player since 1933 to reach those totals before the All-Star break, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.