In-Stadium Music for 2014

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Either way. I think it's time for some new music.

How about this...what music clip would you all like to see as the new TD clip?

Throwdown

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3bqlyhg7 said:
The music playing at training camp is cool.

Classic rock, mixed with some R&B, and a teensy-weensy, barely-noticeable slice of rap.

I really hope you're not basing that off the ESPN coverage, because its usually more rap than anything else.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":14v74z27 said:
HoustonHawk82":14v74z27 said:

Classic rock, mixed with some R&B, and a teensy-weensy, barely-noticeable slice of rap.

I really hope you're not basing that off the ESPN coverage, because its usually more rap than anything else.

I actually wish there was no music at camp, just because I'd rather hear the whistles, the screams, clash of pads, etc.

Throwdown

Reaction score
ZagHawk":rvn2guhe said:
Throwdown":rvn2guhe said:
HoustonHawk82":rvn2guhe said:

I actually wish there was no music at camp, just because I'd rather hear the whistles, the screams, clash of pads, etc.

I love the music, gives it a fun atmosphere.

Taehwk

Reaction score
White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" - Someone with talent should edit/remix so it becomes 12th nation army!

[youtube]baiOmt9Hgc0[/youtube]

original - for those who don't like insudtrial/ electronic music:

[youtube]0J2QdDbelmY[/youtube]

stimulating visuals:

[youtube]0NTs6AXPQaY[/youtube]

chris98251

Reaction score
The music at games caters to the paying crowd not the players, paying crowd typically is 35 and older these days and the sound will cater to them. Thats the age most people tend to become more successful. Sure there are younger people but the real money comes from that age group.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Let's face it, it could be worse. They could be playing the Friday song every time the Hawks scored a TD.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just FYI the stadium music is all from the approved licensed NFL list. Its not Seahawk or clink employees playing DJ. They have a list of tracks they are allowed to choose from. That's why its always the same. So if you assume the NFL has to.pay to use it.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1g48sonz said:
Just FYI the stadium music is all from the approved licensed NFL list. Its not Seahawk or clink employees playing DJ. They have a list of tracks they are allowed to choose from. That's why its always the same. So if you assume the NFL has to.pay to use it.

This explains why I've had enough Crazy Train for 100 lifetimes.

They need to expand their list if this is true. They definitely blasted a lot of "Back in Black" the last time I saw a game in Oakland -- which is actually pretty cool. So, some customization is possible, in any case.

Latest posts