in Minneapolis for super bowl

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I will be in Minneapolis watching the super bowl as I am working there that weekend has anyone expierenced watching a hawk game there with there jersey on am I very safe of doing this or should I just stay in my hotel room and watch it

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2hye5v44 said:
I will be in Minneapolis watching the super bowl as I am working there that weekend has anyone expierenced watching a hawk game there with there jersey on am I very safe of doing this or should I just stay in my hotel room and watch it

i can confirm that you will be safe. Packer fans wont watch and Viking fans arent aware the season goes beyond 16 games.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pmedic920":2msqg3h0 said:
I would think that the Viking fans will be buying your beer.

sports radio was ruminating on whether the 2014/15 NFC Championship game between Seattle and Green Bay was a top 5 or top 10 Minnesota Vikings sports moment...

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I live in ND Viking country and bro BFS lives in Minneapolis.

You'll be safe wearing Seahawks gear. I'm sure you'll hear the normal bandwagon crap you'd hear anywhere in the country but most Vikes fans will like the Hawks gear for what we did to Green Bay.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":3jwhxlbj said:

Is this a serious question?

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2qprnpuh said:
seahawk Dan":2qprnpuh said:

Yes this is, never been to Minnesota wearing Hawks gear do not want to get harassed, or beer dumped on me , unfortunately was booked to worked there a while ago could not get out of it or I would be heading to Arizona next weekend like every other true 12 is trying to do.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
LOL OP is cute. Ill be in Boston watching the game. Im legitimately scared for my life... :lol:

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":rfsvfhm0 said:
LOL OP is cute. Ill be in Boston watching the game. Im legitimately scared for my life... :lol:

I would not go out in any Hawks gear there have been to Boston several times .

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2uxy7j69 said:
You'll be fine it will be like being in Kansas City last year they will probably be buying you beer and cheering harder then yourself because Green Bay not being in the Superbowl is about all they care about. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1lqhduko said:
seahawk Dan":1lqhduko said:

i can confirm that you will be safe. Packer fans wont watch and Viking fans arent aware the season goes beyond 16 games.

Have question for you have you ever heard of the pour house in Minneapolis if you have how is it to watch the game ?

Get back to me when you can

They are already advertising there super bowl party

Seanhawk

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":33e0dauc said:
Seahawks1983":33e0dauc said:
seahawk Dan":33e0dauc said:

Yes this is, never been to Minnesota wearing Hawks gear do not want to get harassed, or beer dumped on me , unfortunately was booked to worked there a while ago could not get out of it or I would be heading to Arizona next weekend like every other true 12 is trying to do.

So any fan that doesn't have a work commitment and is not trying to get tickets to the Super Bowl is not a true fan? Ok.

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Seanhawk":or6wp2p0 said:
seahawk Dan":or6wp2p0 said:
Seahawks1983":or6wp2p0 said:
seahawk Dan":or6wp2p0 said:

So any fan that doesn't have a work commitment and is not trying to get tickets to the Super Bowl is not a true fan? Ok.

Do not mean it that way , I love my work and what I do I am not saying that if anyone can not get off work and head to Arizona is not a true fan.

anybody who has to work , can not make it or afford to go to Arizona does not make them a less fan of anyone else.

GO HAWKS

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":19b2t1pz said:
Uncle Si":19b2t1pz said:
seahawk Dan":19b2t1pz said:

Have question for you have you ever heard of the pour house in Minneapolis if you have how is it to watch the game ?

Pour house is a great bar. really cool to be honest. good food too.

no idea on watching sports there though

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1a8v38qr said:
seahawk Dan":1a8v38qr said:
Seahawks1983":1a8v38qr said:
seahawk Dan":1a8v38qr said:

calm down...

OP
OP
S

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1chg0i8h said:
seahawk Dan":1chg0i8h said:
Uncle Si":1chg0i8h said:
seahawk Dan":1chg0i8h said:

Pour house is a great bar. really cool to be honest. good food too.

no idea on watching sports there though

Thanks

also can you comment on sneaky petes