Imagine being Wilson's teammate.

Tokadub

Reaction score
And every day you're like "Yo Wilson we going down to the practice field to do some more reps"

Or "Wilson come hang out with the team bro! we going to so and so"

And every day Wilson is just like "Sorry guys I need to go do a instagram photoshoot with Ciara... she is looking extra slutty today! Ciao"

I think after hearing that for the last few years (since he got with Ciara)... his teammates probably hate him by default.

How could you like a guy that just every day is like "sorry bois! (flicks his wrist like a 12 year old girl) I gotta go do instagram stuff with Ciara!"

I just think it's impossible to get along with this kind of fairy persona that is Russell Wilson without some real legends such as Marshawn Lynch and the Legion of Boom.

But even then they threw it and lost a Super Bowl just for the sake of the fairy Russel Wilson... Feels bad man.

But it's good we are done with that clown.

I've been sick of him for years.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Tokadub":7meneb6d said:
And every day you're like "Yo Wilson we going down to the practice field to do some more reps"

Or "Wilson come hang out with the team bro! we going to so and so"

And every day Wilson is just like "Sorry guys I need to go do a instagram photoshoot with Ciara... she is looking extra slutty today! Ciao"

I think after hearing that for the last few years (since he got with Ciara)... his teammates probably hate him by default.

How could you like a guy that just every day is like "sorry bois! (flicks his wrist like a 12 year old girl) I gotta go do instagram stuff with Ciara!"

I just think it's impossible to get along with this kind of fairy persona that is Russell Wilson without some real legends such as Marshawn Lynch and the Legion of Boom.

But even then they threw it and lost a Super Bowl just for the sake of the fairy Russel Wilson... Feels bad man.

But it's good we are done with that clown.

I've been sick of him for years.

LOL, Dumbest post yet. Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge of how NFL players think.

Elemas

Reaction score
This is what scares me. Overwhelmingly, people with this like-minded thinking are loving this trade.

It forces one to be hypercritical as the fear of sounding like the other side is exponentially worse than anything related to football.

W

Welshers

You need serious help. And this is coming from the guy who destroyed his Wilson bobblehead in rage. But when you bring a guy's wife into it and criticize him for loving his family because you want him to put football in front everything else for your own benefit? Seek therapy. I'd he happy to refer you to some people in the SeaTac area