Idea: Tim Tebow

MrCarey

Reaction score
I'm down with the Teebs. He would be perfect for our backup offense. 90% Beast with some random Tebow runs and Harvin bubble screens? Sounds perfect.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
We already have a Bible thumper on our team and his first name is
Russel, last name Wilson.

Tebow can go bible thump on some other team we already got ours.

canfan

Reaction score
edogg23":1i3lg81q said:
I don't understand all the Tebow hate. He has more wins in the playoffs than Manning does in Denver. He was put into the worse situation possible in NY and still kept a positive attitute. Whats not to like. No one will want him to start over Wilson. It's not his fault that in both cities that he has played, the starting qb in front of him was absolute garbage.

My Tebow hatred stems from owning a TV and wanting to use it to see entertaining football. If I wanted to watch QB's miss open receivers I would still be a CFL fan.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
HansGruber":3kmwsgvs said:
I know that trading Flynn allowed the Seahawks to free up some cap space and possibly resign Bam Bam, but I can't help feeling like our backup QB situation has gone from the best in the NFL to a circus sideshow.
No, right now it's just a spot on the roster lacking depth. The only thing making it appear like a sideshow is media speculation (and our speculation too).

Bring Tebow in, and it will become a true circus sideshow.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
MrCarey":l6qww8i2 said:
I'm down with the Teebs. He would be perfect for our backup offense. 90% Beast with some random Tebow runs and Harvin bubble screens? Sounds perfect.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Throwdown

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":e3grjwz1 said:
MrCarey":e3grjwz1 said:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Pretty much, they're gonna throw 8 in the box everytime to stop the offense.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SDHawk":12whcjg0 said:
What do you guys think of bringing on Tim Tebow as a FB/TE (and on desperate occassions, QB)?

I think he could make a nice understudy for Mike Rob.
&@$@ NO!

MrCarey

Reaction score
8 in the box won't stop Marshawn. They'd do that with Thigpen, too. You do realize that Thigpen is probably one the worst QBs in the entire world, right?

Throwdown

Reaction score
MrCarey":goco1st3 said:
8 in the box won't stop Marshawn. They'd do that with Thigpen, too. You do realize that Thigpen is probably one the worst QBs in the entire world, right?

Lyin' ass, we've seen Charlie Whitehurst play.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Throwdown":2pqwzx7y said:
MrCarey":2pqwzx7y said:

Still better than Thigpen.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Throwdown":s53l0qxi said:
MrCarey":s53l0qxi said:
Throwdown":s53l0qxi said:

I refuse to believe that.
That's fine. Hopefully you will never have to find out, and Wilson stays healthy for 20 years.

Subzero717

Reaction score
MrCarey":27ejb6ov said:
Throwdown":27ejb6ov said:
MrCarey":27ejb6ov said:
Throwdown said:

I refuse to believe that.
That's fine. Hopefully you will never have to find out, and Wilson stays healthy for 20 years.

I don't know much about Thigpen other than he is 1-11 as a starter. I still don't think Charlies better.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
Zybot":1ej0nbwi said:
Reportedly no Tebow for the Hawks.

There is no way in hell we trade for Tebow which is what that article is talking about. Wait a few weeks.

If Tebow is released, clears wavers and enough time passes so that it becomes clear that he is on his way out of the NFL? That is a completely different story.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
MrCarey":2rudboor said:

And Tebow is even less accurate. Tebow is by far the worst pocket passer in the NFL.

bkit29

Reaction score
OMG!!! Just on Yahoo and noticed that the #1 trending search is Tim Tebow Seahawks. I almost had a heart attack, only to find out we are not interested. What a roller coaster of emotion!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Tebow wouldn't mesh well IMO, ol sensative ass would cry at practice when Sherman starts trash talking.