I so hope Geno does not disappoint

Wheetie

Reaction score
Out of all of the most irrelevant and misleading ways to evaluate caliber, this is the most bare-assed naked weaksauce I've seen in my life.

Yes, Geno wouldn't start for most teams in the NFL. No one benches their QBOTF for a veteran in the hopes of improving by a few points of passer rating. This methodology of ranking, which you have deployed just now rather than actual passing statistics or evidence-backed film review or other data, has been used specifically to arrive at a lower ranking than warranted by play.

This is the most dogshit way to rank quarterbacks of perhaps all time. It's obviously subject to intangibles and organizational situations instead of raw performance.

Can't we just stick to relevant fact? For once? Or are we going to nakedly cherry pick for the rest of our lives? That's not truth, it's travesty.
How bout taking a sack on the final drive of the game? Against a 4 man rush?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
How bout taking a sack on the final drive of the game? Against a 4 man rush?
A single play that I didn't see an open option on (I didn't see a downfield angle) followed by avoided sacks and a conversion?

I'm not sure this single point in a mountain of data is an especially strong argument either, no.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Good job Geno. The last drive was good. Still need to draft a qb though.