I Can't Even Ignore What SEA Did Today...

Torris

Reaction score
After that 20-0 lead we had, I expected my team to cruise to a victory, our first in 8 years. I won't lie. I planned on coming over here and saying "I told you so" while acting like a jackwagon, but I can't even do that, even though we won. That comeback by the Seahawks was ridiculous. I was just wondering how was this possible. Our defense sold out on stopping the run, and gave up too many big plays in the secondary. It was hard to watch.

I thought my team was finally going to break through the mold and get a playoff win. Things in my house were thrown, and raging screams often left my mouth. When Lynch scored that TD, I was ready to turn off the TV, but I knew there was enough time for Ryan. I was hoping somehow SEA would play prevent, but I expected them to play like they had all 4th quarter. Even Gonzo did not expect us to win.

I will give SEA a bunch of credit. This team is going to be at the top of the NFC for years and years to come. It's inevitable. Wilson is incredibly smart, and that defense is grand. I just hope your team is never the #1 seed the same year the Falcons are in the playoffs. Anyways, good game and we'll meet again next season. Your team will be back in the GA Dome, if I remember correctly.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Torris. Doesn't make the loss feel any better, but I appreciate the kudos. Enjoy your ride.