I can’t believe I’m going to say this…

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
But with the recent good news of our head coach, coordinators, and overall fresh trend I feel like we’re on… I’m reborn.

With that… I hope the whiners absolutely wax the swifties tomorrow. I’m tired of it. But, I hate the whiners too…but I hope it’s 30-0 as I’m excited for our new look to run the motherfuckers down starting next year. I have a true feeling we’re going to be totally different and the energy will be back.

And don’t come at me with allegiance or whatever… my credentials are in order… I have one commitment and it’s to the Hawks. I’m already ready for training camp…

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm going on betting odds only not the x's or o's of football. Last I heard it was like 75 percent of the bets are going KC..Vegas ain't paying that out. Swift..Niners barely winning last two games...fire alarms..bad practice field conditions...just a total smokescreen. Niners win. Would not be surprised if Swift has put 20 million on the Niners.....Purdy become Brady instantly after tomorrow...

NoGain

Reaction score
For me, there's no way of even guessing about the team next year until I see how they approach the off season.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
For me, there's no way of even guessing about the team next year until I see how they approach the off season.
I feel you. Watching the coaching hires has just reminded me that I really don't have any real basis to get excited like some of the more informed members. I didn't watch much college ball AT ALL up until this last season, and even that was no more than maybe 6 games.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hating Taylor Swift more than the Niners is nasty work

Lotta justification for traitor energy 'round here

P.S. If they lose, Kelce is probably more likely to continue playing. Might wanna switch up on that one, fam.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I've been totally turned oof the SB because of the Swift coverage.

Give n theamount of coverage you would think the Taylor Swift will be starting QB for the chiefs.

If I put the TV on, how much will the camara be on the game and how much on one particular person in the stands.

I don't blame Taylor it is the media and the NFL that are pushing the story. Last year Donna Kelce got a little coverage but the main focus of the story was two brothers playing in the SB for the first time which was reasonable enough. This year Taylor is getting more coverage than Kelce and it isn't as if NFL players having celebrity girlfriends is unusual never mind unique.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I've been totally turned oof the SB because of the Swift coverage.

Give n theamount of coverage you would think the Taylor Swift will be starting QB for the chiefs.

If I put the TV on, how much will the camara be on the game and how much on one particular person in the stands?

I don't blame Taylor it is the media and the NFL that are pushing the story. Last year Donna Kelce got a little coverage but the main focus of the story was two brothers playing in the SB for the first time which was reasonable enough. This year Taylor is getting more coverage than Kelce and it isn't as if NFL players having celebrity girlfriends is unusual never mind unique.
Given the history of Taylor Swift being in the stands during coverage of other nationally televised games, probably about 45 seconds of cumulative time over the course of the football game that some people will perceive as 45 minutes.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
But with the recent good news of our head coach, coordinators, and overall fresh trend I feel like we’re on… I’m reborn.

With that… I hope the whiners absolutely wax the swifties tomorrow. I’m tired of it. But, I hate the whiners too…but I hope it’s 30-0 as I’m excited for our new look to run the motherfuckers down starting next year. I have a true feeling we’re going to be totally different and the energy will be back.

And don’t come at me with allegiance or whatever… my credentials are in order… I have one commitment and it’s to the Hawks. I’m already ready for training camp…
Our offense will be pass first to set up the run Pete isn't in the NFL anymore. And we now have coaches that understand the current NFL now and moving forward. Pretty much like Kansas City so prepare to be sad because the Swifties are here to stay until Travis retires and the Chiefs will be relevant until Patrick retires at the least.

Now do you understand why we need to dump Geno and start taking our shots every year for a real quarterback?

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Given the history of Taylor Swift being in the stands during coverage of other nationally televised games, probably about 45 seconds of cumulative time over the course of the football game that some people will perceive as 45 minutes.
25 seconds actually. But it's the Superbowl so 45 seconds seems a fair guess but remember lots of celebrities will be in attendance so the Brad's, Chad's, and Dads need to grow up or shut up.