I am always happy

Atradees

Reaction score
Cam had a great game...........the pick was on a great defensive play......

I am always happy to see Cam sad......he reminds me of Harbaugh for some reason.

253hawk

Reaction score
bmorepunk":upvhb23o said:
BigMeach":upvhb23o said:
QB that hasn't really done anything in his NFL career.

Newton has won an MVP award and his team was in the playoffs for five of the last six years, including a Super Bowl. I'd much rather have Wilson, but the guy is far beyond "really hadn't done anything" unless you are using winning a Super Bowl as your metric. And given how close he was and people like Dan Marino, I don't think that's a good piece of criteria.

And yes, him being sad is fun.

His defense balled out historically to take away a lot of scoring opportunities from their opponents while providing him with them and a lot of short fields in which to do so. I mean credit where credit is due in that he capitalized on them, but that defense was as much the MVP as he was (if not more so) which is why they are so bad this year despite him having career numbers in completion%, INT%, yards, and sack%.

#KEEPPOUTING

Steve2222

Reaction score
BigMeach":2pmcskpi said:
Smellyman":2pmcskpi said:
when Cam is sad.

Am I a bad person?

Heck no,

Maybe if he didn't celebrate like he just won the game anytime he gets a first down...

The guy celebrates waaaaay too hard for a QB that hasn't really done anything in his NFL career.

I can’t stand Cam, but the guy won a Heisman, National Championship, #1 overall pick, NFL MVP, and NFC Champion.

Surely there are worse resumes than that right?

Latest posts