I’ve Come Back From The Future

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
Far be it from me to be the debbie-downer, but I'm hoping for a blowout loss to the Cardinals, with some Hawk players obviously mailing in a poor performance, so that Pete's Shortcoming Bus actually runs into the Wall of Ownership Accountability this off-season. I'm tired of one-and-done playoff appearances from sub-par Seahawk teams....I want this team to be feared again, and it isn't, and it never again will be under Pete, because he will never change or adopt. It's over, let's move on.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'm indifferent as to the outcome of this season because things in the end, will work out. Of course, Seattle may be a terrible team for a while before they get good. They could also go in the doldrums for a long time. Just no way of telling. Hoping for a specific outcome is a pointless endeavor, in my view.

The evidence says Seattle will be good more than not, because ownership has shown an inclination to keep the value of their assets high. Remember, Jody has been a co-founder of Vulcan since the start. She's actually be involved from the start, but this isn't widely recognized.

I'd like to see a similar search as the one that identified Pete Carroll as the coach.

nwHawk

Reaction score
That’s one heck of a bolt of lightning Marty!

Love the energy, but I think a second butt kicking might seal the deal.