Huskies vs Michigan For The Natty

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Penix is not handling the pressure well. This may hurt his stock in the draft

Chapow

Reaction score
Somehow I'd feel better about this if I could just tip my cap to Michigan for playing great defense. But this really hasn't been about their D. It's been about our offense just not being able to execute plays that were there for the taking. Penix has missed several wide open receivers, some for big gains or possibly even TD's. There have also been a few critical drops. This game very easily could be much different if the offense just simply executed the plays they've been making all season long.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Somehow I'd feel better about this if I could just tip my cap to Michigan for playing great defense. But this really hasn't been about their D. It's been about our offense just not being able to execute plays that were there for the taking. Penix has missed several wide open receivers, some for big gains or possibly even TD's. There have also been a few critical drops. This game very easily could be much different if the offense just simply executed the plays they've been making all season long.
Offense played horrible but some of that you have to credit UMs Defense. Washington has run 10 more offensive plays than Michigan with half the yards

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Dawgs killing themselves with multiple penalties. Reminds me of the Hawks.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Yup. Very disappointing in that way. From that INT at the beginning of the 2nd half, to not answering after EIGHT defensive stops...it hurts. And the thing is...it was there to be had. What an effing bummer.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
What sucks is to get beat by such a boring offense.

The mistakes and weak D in the first half killed us. Michigan just out physicalled us, with a lot of ref help to make it worse.

Can't blame the officiating, even if it did suck and effect the game.

Latest posts