How often does it happen

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
That all the pregame shows are rubbing one teams nuts, only for that team to get embarrassed in the game? I have a good feeling about this, I really feel a win coming our way today.
I think I’m with you. Every year these pundits say the same shit. I’d put money on that they know no more than any of us here.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I don't know about the pundits, but I smell a Georgia v TCU type of outcome. Seattles squad is not good enough. 35-10 Niners, Hawks will be run out of the building.

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't know about the pundits, but I smell a Georgia v TCU type of outcome. Seattles squad is not good enough. 35-10 Niners, Hawks will be run out of the building.
Lol okaaaaay

BigBill1945

Reaction score
They are not giving us much of a chance. I will stay optimistic.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Playing with house money, no pressure or expectation, hard for a team to beat another team 3 times in the same season, All the hype on one side, there's always one huge shocker on Wild Card Weekend, no negatives regardless of the outcome! All lot of things lined up in the Hawks favor.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I don't know about the pundits, but I smell a Georgia v TCU type of outcome. Seattles squad is not good enough. 35-10 Niners, Hawks will be run out of the building
Get a beer. Stop it