How many threads

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Can we start to have the same conversation in a slightly different way? There are at least 4 or 5 in the last 24 hours alone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Would be much easier just to make one thread: "The Hawks suck, the sky HAS fallen, Russ is overrated, Pete Sucks, they can't draft for sh** and they have NO shot at a playoff run"

nwHawk

Reaction score
Oh, I was trying to figure the point of this thread!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
See Fade's Ruminations Thread. I'd like for these to be the place we bring real discussion post game. They will only be pinned for the week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1vpflrgz said:
Can we start to have the same conversation in a slightly different way? There are at least 4 or 5 in the last 24 hours alone.
How many different times (in slightly different ways) are you going to call for the termination of Pete Carroll as HC? Over/under is 100 and you're at about 60 by my recollection.
I'll take the over.

Oh and one other thing, pot meet kettle.

OP
OP
JustTheTip

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2jkuz9zw said:
JustTheTip":2jkuz9zw said:
How many different times (in slightly different ways) are you going to call for the termination of Pete Carroll as HC? Over/under is 100 and you're at about 60 by my recollection.
I'll take the over.

I'm not starting the threads to do it, nor have I directly called (well maybe once or twice) for the termination of Pete Carroll. I simply participated in the threads that those swinging on PC's coin purse start.

Sorry that my differing opinion offends you.

This thread is about forum etiquette. Your post is about not liking my opinion.

Edit to add: reported for being racist.

Edit 2: because I spelled etiquette like a moron the first time.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":1283rqvz said:
hawksfansinceday1":1283rqvz said:
JustTheTip":1283rqvz said:
I'll take the over.

I'm not starting the threads to do it, nor have I directly called (well maybe once or twice) for the termination of Pete Carroll. I simply participated in the threads that those swinging on PC's coin purse start.

Not the least bit offended. I would have to actually value your opinion to feel offended. Further more your post has nothing to do with etiquette. That term would be a reference to something like peaches calling people fa*. That's (lack of) etiquette. All you're doing is making fun of/expressing annoyance with people for saying the same thing in several different threads. I just pointed out the blatant irony of you doing so and your obvious lack of self-awareness.

OP
OP
JustTheTip

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":20ch2v1o said:
JustTheTip":20ch2v1o said:
hawksfansinceday1":20ch2v1o said:
JustTheTip":20ch2v1o said:
I'll take the over.

Not the least bit offended. I would have to actually value your opinion to feel offended. Further more your post has nothing to do with etiquette. That term would be a reference to something like peaches calling people fa*. That's (lack of) etiquette. All you're doing is making fun of/expressing annoyance with people for saying the same thing in several different threads. I just pointed out the blatant irony of you doing so and your obvious lack of self-awareness.

Oh no, you don't value my opinion. Whatever shall I do?

It very much is about forum etiquette. While what you reference about peaches is not, that is just common decency. I spent enough time modding forums and cleaning up exactly what this thread references. So please tell me again about my lack of self awareness.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":bdp2cqrt said:
hawksfansinceday1":bdp2cqrt said:
JustTheTip":bdp2cqrt said:
hawksfansinceday1":bdp2cqrt said:
I'll take the over.

It very much is about forum etiquette. While what you reference about peaches is not, that is just common decency. I spent enough time modding forums and cleaning up exactly what this thread references. So please tell me again about my lack of self awareness.
OK, you're not a mod here so it's not your job to "clean up" this stuff. There's another example.

Why is it people never learn to quit when they're behind and constantly must have the last word even when the one leg they're trying to stand on is incredibly wobbly?
Amirite John63?

OP
OP
JustTheTip

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":qt7qtnk0 said:
JustTheTip":qt7qtnk0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":qt7qtnk0 said:
JustTheTip":qt7qtnk0 said:

OK, you're not a mod here so it's not your job to "clean up" this stuff. There's another example.

Why is it people never learn to quit when they're behind and constantly must have the last word even when the one leg they're trying to stand on is incredibly wobbly?
Amirite John63?

You talk about irony and then ask that question?