How Jamal Adams SHATTERED the single season sack record

Polk738

Reaction score
Great video from Alex Rollins on how the Seahawks have been using Jamal Adams to blitz, to me it looks like they took a page from Pittsburgh in using the fire zone blitz, this could explain why the defense really struggled the first part of the season as they practically had to change the scheme to mold it around Adams, this could also explain why they went after Bruce Irvin in the offseason as these types of blitzes work off of dropping a lineman into coverage where Irvin has a lot of experience in this.
[youtube]yItpoZkVSCs[/youtube]

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Great stuff.

"We do know one thing for sure, Jamal Adams is coming for you."

My new nickname for Jamal Adams: The Boogeyman as in "the Boogeyman is coming for you" :irishdrinkers:

Go Hawks!!!

Erebus

Reaction score
Don't like the clickbait headline. "Shattered" should not be used at all, let alone capitalized. So far he's broken the record by a single sack. That's hardly "shattering" anything.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
"Hello. My name is Jamal Inigo Montoya Adams. I used to play for the sad-sack Jets. Now I'm a Seahawk. Prepare to be sacked"

Elemas

Reaction score
But...he's not having fun in this defense. :lol:

vtxretro02

Reaction score
And I bet your Greg Williams isn’t having fun sitting on his couch watching the rest of the NFL season go by....

Although it’s the best place for him other than jail.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
vtxretro02":1o46hb5p said:
And I bet your Greg Williams isn’t having fun sitting on his couch watching the rest of the NFL season go by....

Although it’s the best place for him other than jail.

Dudes as douchy as you would expect, i guided him and his son in Alaska...

W

Welshers

Erebus":1u6sgjmt said:
Don't like the clickbait headline. "Shattered" should not be used at all, let alone capitalized. So far he's broken the record by a single sack. That's hardly "shattering" anything.
I mean he broke the record with 3 games to play after missing 4 games so that's pretty damn impressive. I think you can call it shattered after he broke a record like that in basically half a season

diver110

Reaction score
I was a little skeptical at first, because of all we gave up for him. No more.

themunn

Reaction score
Erebus":upzddlt1 said:

Don't be dour. He's broken it by 1.5 and he's done it in 10 games vs a full 16 game season. He has blasted through the record and sacking players at a rate close to the Seahawks franchise record