How 'bout these ballhawks from the Pacific Northwest....

Lawke

Reaction score
PogChamp I didnt know one of the guys from tombstone was a hawks fan Kappa Kreygasm

ManBunts

Reaction score
I've got it! Pacino! Tell me that "Inches" speech from Any Given Sunday doesn't give you the chills

Foghawk

Reaction score
In all honesty, as perfect as that intro is, I just can't envision it ever being equaled let alone surpassed.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3vci0lba said:
When we get to the Superb Owl again, I want Jack Burton to introduce us one more time. Still gives me chills...

[youtube]TjGGnjCJ2yo[/youtube]
Yep, he hit that one out of the park...

morgulon1

Reaction score
Aros":23np64kw said:
Best pregame/preshow/pre-anything video ever.

Ok, now I don't feel so weird about sitting there playing it over and over making my family watch it with me.

BTW they love it too. Its on my DVR protected mode.

irocdave

Reaction score
Samuel L Jackson in Pulp fiction mode if the Hawks make it this year. Half the words would be bleaped out but the cable version would be awesome.

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
irocdave":3j90ue89 said:
Samuel L Jackson in Pulp fiction mode if the Hawks make it this year. Half the words would be bleaped out but the cable version would be awesome.

:13:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Foghawk":35kgnmk4 said:
In all honesty, as perfect as that intro is, I just can't envision it ever being equaled let alone surpassed.

100% agree. I can't think of any way to make one more awesome. Not only is "Sad But True" just about my favorite metal song of all time, a couple years back in one of the many threads about replacing "Bittersweet Symphony", I suggested that "Sad But True" should be the song we come out of the tunnel to. And then they play this intro in front the whole nation to display our awesomeness... The first time I saw it I was awestruck, like they custom-made it for me! I know I've watched it in excess of 50 times over the last year. Goosebumps every time!

Chawks1

Reaction score
Just felt like a good weekend to bump this thread back to the top. Still very appropriate for this weekends big matchup.

Makes miss Golden Tate though.

Go Hawks!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
That hype video won't help for the NFCC game. Besides, Dameshek says GB will win with Lacy because the 'hawks are missing Mebane and Hill. He also implied it's destiny to have 'two great QB's in AR and Taaaahm Brrrrady' facing off. Oh, and Chris Wesseling says Clay Matthews is the 'Snake that will come back and bite' Pete Carroll for keeping him rat holed on ST while he was with USC.

Game over guys. :stirthepot: