How about Heath Evans!

MdHawk225

Reaction score
He said that we would go 8-8 and not make playoffs this year b4 season

Hawks46

Reaction score
drdiags":1esk1jdb said:
Yeah, McGinest is surprising me. Maybe it is the USC connectio (not sure he played for Carroll when Pete was HC at the Pats). He seems to have his finger on the pulse of the team. Pretty aggressive in defending them, which shocked me for awhile.

Heath has given the team some props. I don't mind him, even if he was not sold. He had his Saints/Patriots love and I don't blame him. While he was here fans mocked him as Alexander's lackey. He was not held in high regard here so why would he not have negative feelings toward the organization. Back then, Mike was trying to corral Koren and Jeremy. Look at the disdain Dilfer has for the organization. Something tells me the dysfunction of the organization left many bitter. Case in point Steve Hutchinson.
Fauria isn't pro-Seahawks either.

I was watching NFL PLaybook and McGinnest said that Carroll was the bridge between Parcells and Bellichick. He also said he deserves some praise for developing players like Milloy, Himself, Law, etc. Willie seems to remember Pete fondly and has a ton of respect for him.

OrFan

Reaction score
He realizes who the best team and is backing that. That is all, trying to avoid looking like a fool. He has burned too many bridges for them to be rebuilt by an awful lot of people.