How “down” will we play to Arizona?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
We have a recent history of giving every team a chance to beat us. No early leads. No winning going away. Just a first half of offense not worth watching with a hopeful comeback in the end.

So, will we lose?
Be down 7 or less at half?
Be down more than 7 at half?
Lead at the half?

Boycie

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":2otj9wdf said:
We have a recent history of giving every team a chance to beat us. No early leads. No winning going away. Just a first half of offense not worth watching with a hopeful comeback in the end.

So, will we lose?
Lead at the half?

This post brought to you by the NFL and the Seattle Seahawks where we encourage kids to play 30!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Ace_Rimmer":i652udht said:
JayhawkMike":i652udht said:

So, will we lose?
Lead at the half?

This post brought to you by the NFL and the Seattle Seahawks where we encourage kids to play 30!

BOOOOOOM!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We have a history of bringing the bigger guns to division games, as well we should. I hope we do this time, our DL is razor-thin.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawks are gonna be down all game and will need a final kick in the final play of the game to win...don't ask me if our Hawks make that kick or not lol.....*CRY*

xray

Reaction score
If they play down then they lose .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, they will not play "down"
They will play a tough game vs. a divisional opponent. They haven't lost out there in years, and they will take advantage of it.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
No chance! Hawks are due to have a good game. Start Carson and forget about the measly past fumbles. Hawks win by double digits.

xray

Reaction score
Head to head record vs AZ 20-19-1...the Hawks have never dominated AZ like the casual fan thinks .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We are 5-0-1 the last 6 trips out there. Since 2010, the Hawks are 11-6-1.
Hawks have clearly had the best of this series for several years.

King Dog

Reaction score
Not sure. I think our first series though will be run, pass (holding penalty), false start, pass, run, punt.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I feel like this post is pretty spot on. It's not even negative.

I was just thinking about this before I came to .NET this afternoon...it seems like we won't ever blow away teams any more. I miss the days of 40-7 or 35-10 even that we were getting a couple years ago. I know I know, it's the NFL, every team is tough, but too frequently we let lesser teams have a punchers chance. And I think we can all agree the first half offense is a huge part of that.

Obvious Prediction: First drive, run the ball for 7 yards, have a nice pass that's called back by Ifedi's holding, get sacked, draw play, punt.