Hey AZ!! Thanks for all the records we broke today!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":31x04grw said:
Olsen is their only real weapon. Career numbers aren't relevant for this discussion.

They most certainly are...Unless Cam is throwing the ball to some spot on the field, and then running down and catching his own passes.
He has Receivers catching his passes, and they aren't nobodies...... their career catches/TD's shows that they are quite capable in helping him to win 15 games this Season, (a pattern/trend) and that is very relevant.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Answering my own question...

Cam had 3 4th Quarter Comebacks this year, including against Seattle.
Russell Wilson had 2.

Russell does have better 4th quarter comeback numbers for his career than Cam.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
chris98251":2imksfqw said:
Hass is a class act!

That he is! ...and he has to be shaking is head in amazement, because I'm sure Hass had a LOT more pass attempts than RW did.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Why does every Russell thread becomes a Cam Newton thread?
Can we just enjoy Russell?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1qxzfqnb said:
OkieHawk":1qxzfqnb said:
Olsen is their only real weapon. Career numbers aren't relevant for this discussion.

They most certainly are...Unless Cam is throwing the ball to some spot on the field, and then running down and catching his own passes.
He has Receivers catching his passes, and they aren't nobodies...... their career catches/TD's shows that they are quite capable in helping him to win 15 games this Season, (a pattern/trend) and that is very relevant.

Evidently it was too difficult for you to click the links I provided showing how effective his receivers are this year. They clearly show that, in some cases, career stats ARE meaningless.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1wq053bw said:
OkieHawk":1wq053bw said:

Sorry but that's ridiculous, THEY ARE no-body's, that is until this year. No one is scared of Ted Gin or Cotchery. They are journeymen players at best. (they've been on several teams in their careers) They have however played very well with CAM this year. So I think that is a feather in his cap.

But I support your the overall opinion that when Russell does it in 2013,2014. It's ALL the running game and defense. Carolina is built alot like the Seahawks and he also has a great running game and defense, and yet the entire discussion is ALL about CAM.

I can't wait to knock these jokers out of the playoffs in 2 weeks (I"m still pissed that we choked away a 9 point lead, that and the Cincinnati losses were the most devastating of the year IMO.)