Here's why Seattle will draft Levis

Jville

Reaction score

Kamcussionator

Reaction score

What You Should Know About Attention-Seeking Behavior in Adults >>> link below.​

https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/attention-seeking-behavior

Jville

Reaction score
LOL ............. wikihow ...... the ultimate authority.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think we'll pick at 5 if we feel the player is generational talent level, or we will trade back and pickup even more picks.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I have to see the Richardson selfie first, then I can believe this. But if they draft Levis, I will be all in on that!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Weird more connected people are saying the exact opposite and that teams love Levis after meeting with him. I guess we will see how it shakes out. Tons of misinformation this time of year.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Weird more connected people are saying the exact opposite and that teams love Levis after meeting with him. I guess we will see how it shakes out. Tons of misinformation this time of year.
I know Rob Staton has been a big Levis proponent & supporter. But I've seen a lot of guys in the media that cover the draft, who are less in love with the guy.

The only notable draft analyst that has been steadfast on Levis, as far as I know, is Kiper. While guys like McShay, Lance Zierlein, Bucky Brooks, Matt Miller & Rob Rang are all much lower on him.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Nagy who is super connected has been high on Levis too. You may be right I guess we will find out draft night. I think he ends up going early but if the stories about him being weird or arrogant are true then I could see a drop. People who have spoken to people at Kentucky and they all LOVE HIM. But again that could be misinformation too. I have no clue at this point and I think that's what makes this draft so interesting. We could see the first 4 picks being QB's or a couple of them dropping out of the first and a lot of people were way off.

I will say though that if John takes one at 5 I'll be pumped because I think he's pretty good at scouting the position.

GemCity

Reaction score
Nagy who is super connected has been high on Levis too. You may be right I guess we will find out draft night. I think he ends up going early but if the stories about him being weird or arrogant are true then I could see a drop. People who have spoken to people at Kentucky and they all LOVE HIM. But again that could be misinformation too. I have no clue at this point and I think that's what makes this draft so interesting. We could see the first 4 picks being QB's or a couple of them dropping out of the first and a lot of people were way off.

I will say though that if John takes one at 5 I'll be pumped because I think he's pretty good at scouting the position.
That’s how I feel. I don’t have an opinion on which QB will be “best”. I just know that if JS takes one that high, he’s going to be the right choice.

I think Richardson has the highest ceiling but I do consider both him and Levis as “boom or bust” type guys.

With this year’s picks and positioning, we’d have to really fudge things up to not come out exponentially better than before.

HawksNation

Reaction score
Trading back or down also comes with cap space advantages.

For example, the difference in cap space savings in going from pick#5 to pick #10 is $2.134 million in 2023. That annual cap savings increases over the years to $3.734 million in 2026.
They would get less flack from fans if they picked Levis at 10. And added pick 30 from the eagles

WarHawks

Reaction score
Man, how cool it would be to sit in on their draft meetings and hear what they have to say about all the qb's, and how they have them ranked. Fascinating. Draft is just around the corner!

RiverDog

Reaction score
I've seen several recent reports that Levis' stock is dropping, that he could fall all the way to our #20 overall. Although stranger things have happened, I'd be shocked if he dropped out of the top 10. But it would appear that he'll be there at #5 should we feel that he's our guy.

I'm of the mindset that since we are essentially playing with house money in having that #5 overall, I would like to see us take a chance on one of the top 4 QB's, ie Young, Stroud, Richardson, and Levis, which ever one is available and assuming that the Cards don't trade down and all 4 are gone.

morgulon1

Reaction score

Here's Johnny!

Attachments

• th-2897224858.jpg
    th-2897224858.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1