Hendon Hooker gam film vs Georgia

getnasty

Reaction score
I really like JT Sullivan's breakdowns. I also wouldn't mind the flyer on Hooker assuming they let Geno walk.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Definitely won't last past the 2nd. He was a Heisman candidate before his injury. He has some holes in his game, but they appear correctable.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Definitely won't last past the 2nd. He was a Heisman candidate before his injury. He has some holes in his game, but they appear correctable.

Looks like the perfect guy to make into our next franchise QB to me. I really have a feeling about this guy being the secret best of the draft class. He put up way better numbers than Levis, yet doesn't get the respect. I really don't understand that.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Looks like the perfect guy to make into our next franchise QB to me. I really have a feeling about this guy being the secret best of the draft class. He put up way better numbers than Levis, yet doesn't get the respect. I really don't understand that.
Agreed. I don't know if he has as high a ceiling as some others, but he might. He has all the physical tools. Lower risk as well, except for his injury. With at least 8 teams needing qb's, I don't see how he lasts very long, but what do I know. I'm just some schlub on a message board.

James in PA

Reaction score
He's definitely my Plan B if we don't take one of the big 4 quarterbacks early. If they really like him though, gotta take him in round 2. The only negative on him, other than the injury, is age. He's already 25.

Latest posts