Hawks to bring in two lbs

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It WAS the Seahawks way. Pete is gone, new regime, let's see how it plays out before blasting them. Still have the rest of free agency, the draft and guys getting released before the season.

Meh, just getting started.

CactusJack

Reaction score
It WAS the Seahawks way. Pete is gone, new regime, let's see how it plays out before blasting them. Still have the rest of free agency, the draft and guys getting released before the season.

See, that's where you're wrong. It will always be the Seahawks way. As long as John is here. It's the same way they operated in Green Bay. Ted Thompson was his mentor. Ted never chased free agents. He always looked for bargains. That's not changing with John.

Chawker

Reaction score

Ahh... But John still is, Pete or Mac, fine, but John is the indenture here.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
FFS, crybaby central around here. Blasting the team for something they haven't even done yet. Outstanding
As a self proclaimed expert on the internet, of the internet, by the internet, and with the research I’ve done on said platform, we truly do know better than the coach making millions. It’s just a fact and you will have to accept it or get the **** going mate

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As a self proclaimed expert on the internet, of the internet, by the internet, and with the research I’ve done on said platform, we truly do know better than the coach making millions. It’s just a fact and you will have to accept it or get the **** going mate
True dat. I rock from my couch!

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm hoping they take a flier on White. He hasn't been good, for sure. But Queen wasn't much better before Macdonald. White made a ton of plays in the Bucs super bowl year.

This video illustrates why Bucs fans are so glad he's gone.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Simmons is trash and White had a few injuries last year and was behind KJ Britt at times down the stretch. I'd be good with White though still has miles left and had some good seasons.

NoGain

Reaction score
I knew Isaiah Simmons was kind of a tweener coming out of college, but I thought he was a terrific college player and talent, and I thought some team would find a way to make him fit. I was a bit surprised he never panned out at all in the NFL. I was wrong about him.

Yeah sure, give him a try. See if we can make some kind of reclamation project out of him for a cheap price.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I guess it's now official. Jody has no interest in selling the team.

Latest posts