Hawks claim RB Mike Davis

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Can we just move Prosise to WR already, just imagine these units playing at thier utmost potential.

WR:
Baldwin 5-11, 195
Dorbah 6-2, 220
Richardson 6-0, 185
Prosise 6-0, 220
McEvoy 6-5, 230
Lockett 5-9, 185

RB:
Lacy 5-11, 245
Rawls 5-9, 220
Carson 6-0, 220
Davis 5-9, 220

FB:
Cottom 6-3, 265

Prosise can still move around and be a bigger Tate type WR and like a Harvin/Bell hybrid chess piece at RB. But in case he is a glass cannon, you have some depth.

Cottom is interesting because if he can lead block, he has similar ability to Reece in a guy who can be a receiver/H-back. And at Cottom' s size he'll be more of Reece in a Tukuafu type body. Bigger Leonard Weaver if that helps, who is listed at 6-0, 250.

And tell me that is not potentially the most physical RB group in the NFL.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3jscmj8n said:
Can we just move Prosise to WR already, just imagine these units playing at thier utmost potential.

WR:
Baldwin 5-11, 195
Dorbah 6-2, 220
Richardson 6-0, 185
Prosise 6-0, 220
McEvoy 6-5, 230
Lockett 5-9, 185

RB:
Lacy 5-11, 245
Rawls 5-9, 220
Carson 6-0, 220
Davis 5-9, 220

FB:
Cottom 6-3, 265

Prosise can still move around and be a bigger Tate type WR and like a Harvin/Bell hybrid chess piece at RB. But in case he is a glass cannon, you have some depth.

Cottom is interesting because if he can lead block, he has similar ability to Reece in a guy who can be a receiver/H-back. And at Cottom' s size he'll be more of Reece in a Tukuafu type body. Bigger Leonard Weaver if that helps, who is listed at 6-0, 250.

And tell me that is not potentially the most physical RB group in the NFL.

I could seriously get behind a list like this. If we have a RB rotation that is effective, Pete can push the ground game with more intensity.

If, and I realize the size of this "if" here, the O-line shows some progress and the RBs stay healthier, it could really force D's to play closer to the line opening up the deep shots and explosive plays this current team philosophy is built on.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1nqhr6jn said:

I would much rather have Prosise be our James White/Dion Lewis. The Patriots have killed teams with this for years, dating back to the Kevin Faulk days. I don't think Prosise would be a good fit at WR.

ivotuk

Reaction score
WalterFootball liked him in the draft

From "Strengths:"

Excellent on screen passes

Should become a good pass-protector

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingrepor ... rf0BcIC.99

Summary: Entering the 2014 season, there was a lot of excitement and buzz about Davis in the scouting community. Many felt that Davis was poised to have a massive junior season and could propel himself into first-round consideration. ...
....A lot of other running back prospects are rated higher than Davis, and that group includes Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Jay Ajayi, Ameer Abdullah, Tevin Coleman, Duke Johnson and David Johnson.

..... Even with teams selling out to stop him, he ran over defenders on a weekly basis. Davis averaged 5.8 yards per carry with 1,183 yards and 11 touchdowns.

He also had 34 receptions for 352 yards. Davis showed some natural receiving ability and was phenomenal on screen passes.

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/scoutingrepor ... rf0BcIC.99

nanomoz

Reaction score
In film, he is so much like C-Mike. Lots of folks wanted him in the 2015 draft.

But he didn't test nearly as well at the combine as anyone anticipated.