Has Anybody Got Their Season Tickets Yet?

peppersjap

Reaction score
When I heard that they were giving another 12th man flag this year I thought I would give away my old one but the one this years is not even close to as nice. I do love the fact that it has the season ticket holder year on it but definitely not as nice. I will definitely be holding on to both now!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":32vufnzr said:
Plus the 10 bucks free at Sports Authority.

oh yes, almost forgot about that little red card they tucked in there - that will go towards a new hat for the season... every year i have to change up the cap, $10 off, sounds good to me

timmat

Reaction score
Anyone care to take a closeup picture of the cover of one of your season ticket packets? I haven't got mine yet, but I think I see a family member in the fan collage. My son's picture is very visible in the fan collage on the free 2015 Wagner, Sherman, and Lynch player posters they are giving out at the team stores right now. He was so excited. They are always taking pictures in our section.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
HawksFan81":ftuzlimy said:
:th2thumbs: Got mine. STH since all the way back in 2012 :th2thumbs:

Same here! One of the best gambles I took. I was really close to just buying a half season pack at the time, and then my buddy told me to just go in for the entire season, that worked out really well.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Got my email today. Excited just doesn't describe how I am feeling! I'm a first time STH but look forward to being one for a very long time.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
drcool":9drmaecs said:
Best trip to the mailbox of the year. Been that way since 2001:

11737828_10153284227986997_3708493758427748026_n.jpg

LOVE IT NICE FLAG

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
nrayorr":3pqp638x said:
Got my email today. Excited just doesn't describe how I am feeling! I'm a first time STH but look forward to being one for a very long time.

How long did you have to Waite to become a season ticket holder ?

HawksFan81

Reaction score
ZagHawk":d6998mbo said:
HawksFan81":d6998mbo said:
:th2thumbs: Got mine. STH since all the way back in 2012 :th2thumbs:

Same here! One of the best gambles I took. I was really close to just buying a half season pack at the time, and then my buddy told me to just go in for the entire season, that worked out really well.

I'd say we got in at the right time! Looking forward to another fun year! :0190l:

kaledoniain

Reaction score
My tickets arrived this afternoon. Got the email with UPS tracking number this morning. I am in British Columbia.

nrayorr

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2yn9h904 said:
nrayorr":2yn9h904 said:

How long did you have to Waite to become a season ticket holder ?

I was on the list for three years. I put my deposit down immediately after the 2011 season. I couldn't get them the first year because I didn't have the money, but looking in hindsight I wished I would've because the renewal rate soared after that. Oh well... I'm in now!!

I got my tickets two days ago... tried to put a picture in but couldn't do it.