Harvin sits out Wed. practice

Polaris

Reaction score
Remember that Harvin has to be at least activated prior to ATL or we lose him for the season. Sounds like he had a setback. Hopefully it's minor. I still would like to see him this week if only to get him worked into game speed in in-game situations. I expect tomorrow will be key for that.

nategreat

Reaction score
$5? Pshhhhh. You guys need to at least make it TEN!

[youtube]SydKgkVUS7U[/youtube]

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's not playing this week.

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 6m
Carroll on whether or not Harvin will play "Percy won't play this week. He's getting close but not close enough" #Seahawks @Seahawks

Polaris

Reaction score
DavidSeven":kv0qzd4e said:
He's not playing this week.

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 6m
Carroll on whether or not Harvin will play "Percy won't play this week. He's getting close but not close enough" #Seahawks @Seahawks

Dissapointing but not a shock. I still think he shows up in Atlanta at least a little.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
86Hawk":3u1qo7po said:
I hope they're just being careful with him and it's nothing to actually worry about. Guess we'll know on Friday.

Unfortunately if he's not practicing at all, then I think it's more than just being careful. He barely practiced last week, so if he's not practicing at all now it's because he's sore.

Percy needs to be full speed for a full week of practice before Pete's gonna let him play. So while just him sitting out yesterday isn't a HUGE deal, it does mean it'll delay him playing.

A

Anonymous

Pete just confirmed that Percy's out sunday. Though he did add that Percy's getting close.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
My genius FF move of drafting Harvin and stashing him on my bench for half the year is backfiring people!

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
hawksfansinceday1":188ev9xs said:
I'm starting to get discouraged about this situation.

Why, may I ask? He's ahead of schedule. Pete's going to baby him back to make sure as much as possible that he doesn't re-injure himself coming back too quickly.

I wonder if now he plays at ATL, or if they just wait for another home tilt and play him against Minny.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
guys we are playing the buccs this week remember? no need to rush him back. they can't rush the passer and Lynch will have a field day with him. Plus, we are at home and you know how that goes

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":cmbagwjc said:
guys we are playing the buccs this week remember? no need to rush him back. they can't rush the passer and Lynch will have a field day with him.

Isn't this what we said last week?

Tampa is no Jacksonville. They have a good defense, a better running game than the Rams and Glennon can throw it around. He may throw 3 picks, but he can also throw for 300 yards.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3b3g5n24 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3b3g5n24 said:
I'm starting to get discouraged about this situation.

Why, may I ask? He's ahead of schedule. Pete's going to baby him back to make sure as much as possible that he doesn't re-injure himself coming back too quickly.

I wonder if now he plays at ATL, or if they just wait for another home tilt and play him against Minny.
Just a (bad) gut feeling. I want desperately to be wrong.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sgt. Largent":2x154d90 said:
kthebestwayw":2x154d90 said:
guys we are playing the buccs this week remember? no need to rush him back. they can't rush the passer and Lynch will have a field day with him.

Isn't this what we said last week?

Tampa is no Jacksonville. They have a good defense, a better running game than the Rams and Glennon can throw it around. He may throw 3 picks, but he can also throw for 300 yards.

I agree with you in general - they have a top-ten defense and Glennon has looked competent - but their running game is bad. Doug Martin is hurt and has been ineffective all year. They're running Mike James out there. Zac Stacy is better than hobbled Martin or Mike James.