Harris’ first winning season

sc85sis

Reaction score
It’s gotta suck never having a winning season for your first eight years. He’s been a good addition to the team. Glad he gets to enjoy this.

Kinger95

Reaction score
It seems that in certain games at big moments when we needed plays he stepped up but he hasn’t been noticeable much

kidhawk

Reaction score
He’s been a solid guy on a below average line. But talent aside, he has seemed like a pretty good guy and I love to see good guys get opportunities like this. I said earlier in the year when we were on a mini hot streak that I hoped he could get a playoff shot with us. Of course I wasn’t sure it would be this year, but I’ll take it and I’m sure he’s ecstatic

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Funny how things work out. He gets traded to a team that no longer has their franchise QB, meanwhile his old team is being talked about as SB contenders. And fast-forward 3-4 months later, he's still playing football while his old team was eliminated weeks ago.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Guys in the middle aren't noticeable much, even when doing their job well
Considering I think everyone would agree that our D line got absolutely abused and embarrassed in the Carolina, Tampa and Oakland games plus a few more is one reason I’m personally wanting the team to draft 2 D linemen and I really wouldn’t be sad if there was a lot of new faces there next year. Mone/Jefferson/woods all only have like 1/2 mill dead money and each save us like 3/4 mill if we cut them so there’s options there. I’d hope Poona ford and collier are gone because they’ve had tons of chances and really aren’t doin much