Happy 10th Beastquakaversary!

evergreen

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3oovhl5i said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/1347665772156342274[/tweet]
I'd say it was Matt's finest moment too. IIRC NO started out up 10. and it looked bad for us. Matt was stellar in keeping pace with them.

Clearly right up there with the Immaculate Reception In any respect. And the best run of all time. You know the play is historical when it has a name. The Tip. The Holy Roller. The Tuck Rule. The Music City Miracle. The Fail Mary. Hail Murray. Those are all I can think of now...

Seems like Percy Harvin's awesome KO return aught to have a name.

Addend: I thought of another, I'm not sure exactly what it's name is but you'll know it as, "The Tony Romo"

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":p30svxs3 said:
I was there,

I was at the Belltown Pub. Earlier in the day, Blitz had swung by for high-fives and photos, as he made his rounds through the local establishments.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
evergreen":2ggage2w said:
KitsapGuy":2ggage2w said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/1347665772156342274[/tweet]
I'd say it was Matt's finest moment too. IIRC NO started out up 10. and it looked bad for us. Matt was stellar in keeping pace with them.

Clearly right up there with the Immaculate Reception In any respect. And the best run of all time. You know the play is historical when it has a name. The Tip. The Holy Roller. The Tuck Rule. The Music City Miracle. The Fail Mary. Hail Murray. Those are all I can think of now...

Seems like Percy Harvin's awesome KO return aught to have a name.

Addend: I thought of another, I'm not sure exactly what it's name is but you'll know it as, "The Tony Romo"

I wonder if that was the Buttfumble. LOL :twisted: :twisted:

And Aros, I see his pregame during preseason and it is kind of nice watching. He is very concise and well spoken. That is Mr Levine. They show him on our ABC affiliate prior to the game.

nwHawk

Reaction score
My son and I were there too. Surreal experience.

My buddies thought it was a waste of time since the defending Stuper Bowl champs were coming into town. Ending buying Section 112 seats row 1, damn cheap. It was so loud my son (high school aged) was yelling in my ear and I had no idea Until we bonked heads from jumpin up and down! The electricity in the air was incredible.