Gus Bradley Interview with Philly

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Isn't Chip Kelly interviewing there too?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Said it before eh doesn't bother me for some reason!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1i7vn10l said:
Isn't Chip Kelly interviewing there too?

Yes. But its starting to appear that he's coming back to Oregon. Uncle Phil has become involved. :) (although I wouldnt be shocked if he does sign with Philly).

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't shed a tear. I think he owes all his success to the talent we have on D and that this D would be even better with a more aggressive game plan.

KK84

Reaction score
i live in philly. chip kelly is #1 on the list. they are also interviewing mike mccoy and gus bradley. there is also speculation that once the nat champ is over, they will purse both of those coaches as well. General consensus is that jeffrey lurie wants an offensive minded head coach. I think the bradley interview is just a "you never know" kinda thing. just my 2 cents

OP
OP
Exittium

Exittium

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2qvbubbo said:
I wouldn't shed a tear. I think he owes all his success to the talent we have on D and that this D would be even better with a more aggressive game plan.

I agree, now that I think about who all we have. However I really hope Browner shakes off those month old cobwebs come next week

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
It's the cost of being a good football team. Rather have our coaches wanted than the alternative. I don't think he'll get the job, however.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Always felt PC is the mastermind of this D; i.e. hybrid 4-3/3-4 scheme..., and forming the DB unit. So, Gus leaving does not really bother me. Although, the cohesion really is working and hate to mess up a good thing. The essential core elements are there, as long as PC's at the helm though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Do you think Philly would notice if Todd Wash showed up for the interview. He's the guy they always show on TV when they talk about Gus Bradley.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think Bradley is overrated. Nothing personal, I think he's a cool dude, but I'm not so sure it's his amazing defensive mind that's getting the job done. I think it's the ungodly player talent in spite of him.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I believe that continuity with coordinators helps. Players play faster when they know what they are doing and having to learn a new system slows them down for a while. Just look at the teams that change coordinators all the time.