Great coverage of PC Presser - we're going on a roll.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

I think we're going to go on a roll here pretty quick.

One thing missing from PC's quotes in this article is: "We're starting to click." - and I agree with that statement. And, in case you missed the actual presser - I just love the energy from PC - he's running HIS team again, and he can feel it.

I hope the Chargers game is a statement game - both on Offense and Defense. I could help with a few less 'statements' from special teams. I honestly hope we crush them - and IDGAF if it's a road game. Road and early starts are a Holmgren problem - not a PC problem.

We're getting there. Just watch the next 4 games. At least I hope - things are gelling - you can feel it.

boltfanseattle

Reaction score

One thing missing from PC's quotes in this article is: "We're starting to click." - and I agree with that statement. And, in case you missed the actual presser - I just love the energy from PC - he's running HIS team again, and he can feel it.

I hope the Chargers game is a statement game - both on Offense and Defense. I could help with a few less 'statements' from special teams. I honestly hope we crush them - and IDGAF if it's a road game. Road and early starts are a Holmgren problem - not a PC problem.

We're getting there. Just watch the next 4 games. At least I hope - things are gelling - you can feel it.
We shall see. No keenan allen. But should be enough pieces to keep the game close. Only worried about stopping kenneth walker, and our ability to pass with only Mike williams and a bunch of practice squad players to throw to.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I thought Keenan Allen was trending towards playing? He hasn't been ruled out, per my sources.

I agree with the OP. This does feel like Carroll is back at the controls now. Go Seahawks

boltfanseattle

Reaction score
I thought Keenan Allen was trending towards playing? He hasn't been ruled out, per my sources.

I agree with the OP. This does feel like Carroll is back at the controls now. Go Seahawks
Not as of today. It sounds more like he's gonna rest and take the additional bye week to get right. Either way, he won't be a threat even if he does play since he'd be hobbled throughout. Hamstring injuries are brutal.

Aircrew

Reaction score

You're not the only one, I can sense it too. This team has ZERO pressure, that's one heck of a place to be when you know you're better than anyone else realizes. We're starting to get an identity, kind of like the "We all we got, we all we need" 2009 Seahawks.

toffee

Reaction score

IF we win this Sunday, defeating a #10 ranked Charger, that could be our coming out ball. We will be taken seriously from now on, opposing OC and DC will take us more seriously, spending more time on out guys. ie. we will be back where we belong.

Anyone old enough to remember hello dolly?

Hello, Seahawks,
Well, hello, Seahawks
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, Seahawks
I can tell, Seahawks
You're still glowin', you're still ballin'
You're still goin' strong
We feel the stadium swayin'
While the 12s's shoutin'
One of your old favourite plays from way back when
So, take her wrap, fellas
Find her an empty lap, fellas
Geno'll never go away again
Hello, Geno,
Well, hello, Geno

LMAO

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Road and early starts are a Holmgren problem - not a PC problem.

Other than going to Germany vs Bucs, the farthest the Seahawks will travel is Kansas City.

If Seahawks go something like 4-2 over their next 6 and are 7-5 going into the last third of the season I’ll start to have some expectations. Right now I’m just enjoying the ride no matter what happens.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
IF we win this Sunday, defeating a #10 ranked Charger, that could be our coming out ball. We will be taken seriously from now on, opposing OC and DC will take us more seriously, spending more time on out guys. ie. we will be back where we belong.

Anyone old enough to remember hello dolly?

Hello, Seahawks,
Well, hello, Seahawks
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, Seahawks
I can tell, Seahawks
You're still glowin', you're still ballin'
You're still goin' strong
We feel the stadium swayin'
While the 12s's shoutin'
One of your old favourite plays from way back when
So, take her wrap, fellas
Find her an empty lap, fellas
Geno'll never go away again
Hello, Geno,
Well, hello, Geno

LMAO
That's a little before my time -

Okay, one more. Geno for PREZ - Bitches!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Other than going to Germany vs Bucs, the farthest the Seahawks will travel is Kansas City.

If Seahawks go something like 4-2 over their next 6 and are 7-5 going into the last third of the season I’ll start to have some expectations. Right now I’m just enjoying the ride no matter what happens.
EXACTLY the math I'm hoping for. And exactly my attitude. The next 2-4 games will tell us everything we need to know. And, I'm dumb. I didn't realize that the Bucs game was in Germany. Yuck. Strudel.

Other than that, you read my mind!

Jynx. You owe me a beer ;)

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You're not the only one, I can sense it too. This team has ZERO pressure, that's one heck of a place to be when you know you're better than anyone else realizes. We're starting to get an identity, kind of like the "We all we got, we all we need" 2009 Seahawks.
Yup - absotively -

Shit.... DK bringing 16 a gatorade in the blue tent was all I needed to see this year. Well, that and a game 1 win - huh - imagine that. It just SAYS things about the team.

I like that "We all we got, we all we need" - 'cause that's exactly the quote that I used during gatorade-gate. ;)

I love it. It just 'feels' more right. Well - the fing douchebag ain't here no more - how could it be worse? I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce. I have a feeling he's helping turn the corner on the Defense.

In any event. Go Hawks!

evergreen

Reaction score
Sarchasm? This team eats that squad for lunch.