Gratz...

mikeak

Reaction score
Lynch was just trying to run out the clock!!!!!!!!...........

Ok that was a punk move :) - agree 100% and I may be in the minority here but I didn't like it.

Didn't really care about Sherman's comment as in bad / good. He has a personal issue with your coach and that is all that was to me. Nothing more nothing less.

While you are so upset about that did you listen to what he said about your team though? Why are you ignoring those words but remembering what you didn't like? He gave big time props to your offense and defense and said how they really came to play and was a great team.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
mikeak":1sv4gkyb said:
Lynch was just trying to run out the clock!!!!!!!!...........

Ok that was a punk move :) - agree 100% and I may be in the minority here but I didn't like it.

Didn't really care about Sherman's comment as in bad / good. He has a personal issue with your coach and that is all that was to me. Nothing more nothing less.

While you are so upset about that did you listen to what he said about your team though? Why are you ignoring those words but remembering what you didn't like? He gave big time props to your offense and defense and said how they really came to play and was a great team.

He did...and I was all set to comment on him NOT being a jerk....when he went and said what he did about the coach.

I think that's my issue for the most part. As I said before, Harbaugh is no angel, but there is soooo much BS out there about stuff Harbaugh supposedly did and most of it comes from Mr. Sherman. That was just a prime freakin' example. If that hadn't have been caught on tape, everyone would now be saying all over the nation that Harbaugh was a sore loser because Sherman said good game and "Harbaugh the douche" simply ignored him.

It was caught on tape tho and you see what ACTUALLY happened. Don't you on some level have to wonder about all the other stuff to? Don't you have to consider the source? Of course not...that won't happen here.

Sherman goes out of his way to be an a$$ toward his former coach and Harbaugh never says a negative word about him.

Even when so much was made about Harbaughs Adderall comments...he wasn't even talking about the Seahawks in particular. He was asked if he'd noticed and his point more than anything was that its a real problem because the league doesn't say exactly what a player tested positive for so they all SAY it's adderall when it could have been anything. He was speaking in general but the Media blew it up to be an attack on the Seahawks. Did you ever see him respond to any of the players who talked about physically harming Harbaugh? No. We get one guy who threatens the Sean Lee treatment and another who said he wanted to choke him. Obviously neither guy was serious...but somehow its OK to talk about physically harming a guy and not OK to express concern over players using illegal substances.

AGAIN. Harbaugh can be difficult. He's hyper competitive and it sometimes gets the better of him. He gets overly emotional during and after games. He isn't the guy who is sold to Seattle fans tho and when players make an a-holish comment like Sherman did when its CLEAR he never even gave Harbaugh a chance to respond...yeah...I'm gonna call him out as an a-hole.

He won the game. He should enjoy it. THAT should have been enough. All Sherman did after the game was succeed in making HIMSELF look like an a$$.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1v2r9qfw said:
Pot...Kettle...

LOL.

Hypocracy is deafening in here sometimes. I can handle the beat down. I predicted a loss to begin with. My issue is how Sherman says what he says and then we can see pretty clearly the story was total BS. It kinda makes you wonder about all the OTHER stories you hear about Harbaugh being disrespectful to Seahawk players, don't it?

Wait..what am I thinking. Of course it doesn't. Not here.

I've never said Harbaugh is an angel. I just find it hilarious how every single thing Harbaugh or Kap do is scrutinized over here and they are essentially considered the anti-christs while I see nothing but cheers when Sherman is again a first class a-hole and Lynch (and to be clear...I like Lynch...he's a cali kid) walks into the endzone the way he did.

Ya...real class moves there.

You're missing the point BIG TIME.

You are on a Seahawks forum. Not a 49ers forum. If you expect to come on here and see glowing praise for Harbaugh and Kaepernick, you are one deluded individual.

If you also think Seahawks fans are going to say... "Oh Richard! Why did you taunt that division rival! Please apologise to those 49er fellows immediately"... again, deluded.

The fact is you've come on here today trying to come across as the 'classy' loser. And you completely blew it with the Richard Sherman jibe. You might as well call up Brock and Danny right now and call us 'She Hawks' in an Asian accent before shouting "Losers" and slamming the phone down.

You're calling me a hypocrite and saying "pot kettle". Do I go on 49ers forums and criticise Harbaugh and Kaepernick? Of course not. I have no reason to. It wouldn't get me anywhere. I'd be swimming against the tide.

Feel free to call Richard Sherman whatever you want on 49erszone or whatever it's called. It won't change a thing. I bet if I go on there right now, it's what a lot of your fans will be doing.

But don't come on here expecting us to get the violins out because Sherman took the same delight we all got from watching a complete and utter destruction of the 49ers last night.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Next time the 9ers win, I am going to your forum and saying "Hey great win, your coach is an asshole." and then I'll get offended when people give me flack.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":9pkpfamb said:
Marvin49":9pkpfamb said:
Pot...Kettle...

LOL.

Hypocracy is deafening in here sometimes. I can handle the beat down. I predicted a loss to begin with. My issue is how Sherman says what he says and then we can see pretty clearly the story was total BS. It kinda makes you wonder about all the OTHER stories you hear about Harbaugh being disrespectful to Seahawk players, don't it?

Wait..what am I thinking. Of course it doesn't. Not here.

I've never said Harbaugh is an angel. I just find it hilarious how every single thing Harbaugh or Kap do is scrutinized over here and they are essentially considered the anti-christs while I see nothing but cheers when Sherman is again a first class a-hole and Lynch (and to be clear...I like Lynch...he's a cali kid) walks into the endzone the way he did.

Ya...real class moves there.

You're missing the point BIG TIME.

You are on a Seahawks forum. Not a 49ers forum. If you expect to come on here and see glowing praise for Harbaugh and Kaepernick, you are one deluded individual.

If you also think Seahawks fans are going to say... "Oh Richard! Why did you taunt that division rival! Please apologise to those 49er fellows immediately"... again, deluded.

The fact is you've come on here today trying to come across as the 'classy' loser. And you completely blew it with the Richard Sherman jibe. You might as well call up Brock and Danny right now and call us 'She Hawks' in an Asian accent before shouting "Losers" and slamming the phone down.

You're calling me a hypocrite and saying "pot kettle". Do I go on 49ers forums and criticise Harbaugh and Kaepernick? Of course not. I have no reason to. It wouldn't get me anywhere. I'd be swimming against the tide.

Feel free to call Richard Sherman whatever you want on 49erszone or whatever it's called. It won't change a thing. I bet if I go on there right now, it's what a lot of your fans will be doing.

But don't come on here expecting us to get the violins out because Sherman took the same delight we all got from watching a complete and utter destruction of the 49ers last night.

Who's expecting violins? I said it was a great win and that Sherman was an a$$. Both are true. It sounds like you who's getting your panties in a bunch.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1izfof1n said:
Next time the 9ers win, I am going to your forum and saying "Hey great win, your coach is an asshole." and then I'll get offended when people give me flack.

1) Whos offended by the flack? I expected it.
2) Go for it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Marvin49":1ez4fzgl said:
AbsolutNET":1ez4fzgl said:

2) Go for it.

At least you can admit you were trolling us.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Only thing I heard Sherman do that was out of line - was his comment about sportsmanship. He didn't give Harbaugh a chance to respond and then he tried to throw him under a bus.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":5sg6als4 said:
Marvin49":5sg6als4 said:
AbsolutNET":5sg6als4 said:

2) Go for it.

At least you can admit you were trolling us.

Wasn't trolling...or if you view it as that then you have a very low bar for Trolling.

Gratz were for real. Added the Sherman part because it happened as I was writing the post.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":wl0galiw said:
Only thing I heard Sherman do that was out of line - was his comment about sportsmanship. He didn't give Harbaugh a chance to respond and then he tried to throw him under a bus.

...and that was exactly what I was commenting on.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I don't know why people still can't see that Sherman was yelling to Harbaugh and he continued to run away into his lair. Then he said screw it and just patted him on the back and ran off.

W/e people will see what they want to see

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
bloodkingg":3pvh9piu said:
I don't know why people still can't see that Sherman was yelling to Harbaugh and he continued to run away into his lair. Then he said screw it and just patted him on the back and ran off.

...because being able to hear in the Clink is never an issue...

If that was all it was, then there was no need for the comment about it later. Let it be.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2qse2sco said:
Who's expecting violins? I said it was a great win and that Sherman was an a$$. Both are true. It sounds like you who's getting your panties in a bunch.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

There's the point flying over your heard again.

We don't care what you think of Sherman. If you want to offer congrats, do so and take the higher ground.

Right now you just look like a sore loser.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
Marvin49":3fn4mxvu said:
bloodkingg":3fn4mxvu said:

...because being able to hear in the Clink is never an issue...

If that was all it was, then there was no need for the comment about it later. Let it be.

You're right! That must've been it. Harbaugh's ears were ringing so loudly that he needed to run away from the normal congratulatory period after the game to go get medical attention. That must be why Kaepernick shook no one's hand as well.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":3r1qmpqn said:
E.C. Laloosh":3r1qmpqn said:

What's your opinion on this? Is it being discussed by Niner fans? Do they like this kind of leadership?

BURuBhLCYAAxU8t

PNWJoshua

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":15dk1nfw said:
Marvin49":15dk1nfw said:
E.C. Laloosh":15dk1nfw said:

What's your opinion on this? Is it being discussed by Niner fans? Do they like this kind of leadership?

BURuBhLCYAAxU8t

ZING!

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1iblcdac said:
Marvin49":1iblcdac said:
E.C. Laloosh":1iblcdac said:

BURuBhLCYAAxU8t

I haven't read much about it. If he i fact just ran off the field then I don't like it. Don't know what happened exactly tho.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1w3xg7gc said:
I haven't read much about it. If he i fact just ran off the field then I don't like it. Don't know what happened exactly tho.

I didn't put those 12 seconds on the game clock. He's almost into the tunnel at the point that I took the screen shot.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":16xmr5dx said:
Marvin49":16xmr5dx said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

There's the point flying over your heard again.

We don't care what you think of Sherman. If you want to offer congrats, do so and take the higher ground.

Right now you just look like a sore loser.

I think it's YOU who are missing the point.

If you don't care what I think of Sherman then why are we still talking about it?

I offered genuine gratz and as I was writing the post Sherman did his thing. I stated my opinion. You don't like it? Don't respond.

Don't sit here tho and act like you don't care what I'm saying. If you didn't you would never have said something to begin with.

If I were a sore loser I'd be making all sorts of excuses. Niners lost. They deserved to lose. Seahawks outplayed them in almost every phase. Sherman is still an a$$. Two things can be equally true.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":qfyk68zc said:
Marvin49":qfyk68zc said:

I didn't put those 12 seconds on the game clock. He's almost into the tunnel at the point that I took the screen shot.

Then I don't like it.